+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: This Forum - Use It (correctly) or LOSE it !

The only shirts I have ever collected were ones I played in such as School 1st XV rugby, Uni 1st XI, tour tops and various Sunday league ones but .....

they were in the loft at my folks’ house and my mum threw them out accidentally a while back - hey ho

Bathroom needs regrouting Orgs lol Suvverz says hi

As per GBB - Mrs O has a nack of closing down all forums who do not bow to her superiority

The Almighty Rich family tried to close down LUFC chat
    Last edited by KenBatesCock; 29-03-2018 at 06:30 PM.

the best one is the yellow away kit , with the pinstripe down the arms and the smiley badge , when they won the league , 73/74 season.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    the best one is the yellow away kit , with the pinstripe down the arms and the smiley badge , when they won the league , 73/74 season.
    See, you can be nice, sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    That's the one I have on the wall here - from my first away game as a nipper.

As to all the Leeds shirts from the seventies to date.....

Well, there aren't many I don't have.

* It's just as well I don't have kids - I'd've totally blown their inheritance! *

Quote Originally Posted by KenBatesCock View Post
    Bathroom needs regrouting Orgs lol Suvverz says hi

As per GBB - Mrs O has a nack of closing down all forums who do not bow to her superiority

The Almighty Rich family tried to close down LUFC chat
    The bathroom here needs more than grouting - the Lorimer image earlier was taken in the previous owner's bathroom, which looks in far better shape!

Say hello to the thoroughly naughty Suvverz from me!

Can't really see the stripes in this image, but it is the real thing!

The Bet24 shirt is a "retired" replica - it was worn by a mate of mine (I bought a set of thirty of the shirts for my outdoor team here - and we even won our league that year) who passed away suddenly a few years back.

RIP Mike

The embroidered LUFC final is the original sample made for the club to evaluate.

Anyway, I should be working!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    yup started watching them when Dan the man Marino was breaking throwing records and they are a pale imitation of that team. On the flip side I saw the Eagles when they were hopeless and look at them now.

there was a rumour that Brady or Bellichek wouldn’t be at the Patriots next year and part of the reason Jimmy G went to the 49ers was because Brady didn’t like any threats to his status ...
    I heard similar things - even to the point of shifting on Brady - I'm not sure Kraft (the owner) and Bellichek completely see eye to eye these days.

Could be a tricky season ahead.

It's no fun if you don't win all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Can't really see the stripes in this image, but it is the real thing!

The Bet24 shirt is a "retired" replica - it was worn by a mate of mine (I bought a set of thirty of the shirts for my outdoor team here - and we even won our league that year) who passed away suddenly a few years back.

RIP Mike
    Quality Orgs- if your house was in the UK you would have a blue plaque outside as a place of interest - BBQ round at Orgs place anyone?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)