+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Had A Dream

I Had A Dream

Dreamt last night (honest!) that we bumbled our way to the end of the season finishing 3rd and beat Morton easily in the first play off. Livi in the second play off harder but we scraped through with a last minute goal at their pitch with Arabs outnumbering their support 2 to 1. Then a Derby Premier League Play Off and we come good big time winning both legs easily. I know its only a dream but what a dream. Only problem is can we do it - possibly!! Can Dundee avoid the bottom spot and not spoil it - probably not!

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    Dreamt last night (honest!) that we bumbled our way to the end of the season finishing 3rd and beat Morton easily in the first play off. Livi in the second play off harder but we scraped through with a last minute goal at their pitch with Arabs outnumbering their support 2 to 1. Then a Derby Premier League Play Off and we come good big time winning both legs easily. I know its only a dream but what a dream. Only problem is can we do it - possibly!! Can Dundee avoid the bottom spot and not spoil it - probably not!
    Did you forget to take your medication last night?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Did you forget to take your medication last night?
    No maybe that was the problem, though!

Would love to believe your dream to be clairvoyence, however in our relegation season I also dreamt of us scoring last minute winners, staying up on the last day, pitch invasion akin to the Partick Thistle playoff back in 96, Paul Paton and Si Murray getting lifted up and chucked about with big cheesers on their coupons.
    Reality couldn't have been more different

I dreamt that I pooed through a tennis racquet and was making jobby chips last night.

Hoping against hope that United can surprise everyone and pull this off.

I am thinking we will finish either 3rd or 4th in the league.

If Mohsni, Ralston and Fraser are all fully fit for the play offs and Flood and McDonald can find their form we are in with a chance.

It's just possible the players can come good and pull off the surprise of the season.

On the other hand, if we go into the play offs on the back of a poor run don't get your hopes up too much.

Amazingly, it's still all to play for.

Good post CCR.
    I was hoping our renaissance might have occurred on Saturday.
    But no, a few days too early, it's actually going to be tonite now.
    I had a dream.....

Saturday certainly didn't give me hope for playoffs, it was just a bit better than the horror show of the previous two games , still not in anyway a good result

I'd be shocked at a win for us tonight

It doesn’t actually take that much to win a match in Scottish championship. We can do it. When we play at standard capable of we do win. QOS away makes me think we can win tonight

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Saturday certainly didn't give me hope for playoffs, it was just a bit better than the horror show of the previous two games , still not in anyway a good result

I'd be shocked at a win for us tonight
    Surely you must be fairly confident with Fraser back and couple of decent defenders for a change

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)