+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T For The Many, Not The Jew

I dislike these political threads, but I think this one is worth a comment. It seems to me that The Great Leader has dealt with Labour's anti-Semitism in three phases:

1. Set up an Inquiry by an independent person. And after that independent person, Shami Chakrabarti, has given the party a generally clean bill of health immediately put her forward for a peerage so that she becomes Baroness Shami Chakrabarti and then, in a further demonstration of her independence, appoint her as Shadow Attorney General a few weeks after that: https://www.theguardian.com/politics...abarti-inquiry

2. Get Ken, Ken and Len to say that the party doesn’t have an anti-Semitism and that anyone who says otherwise is one of those nasty Blairites ; https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rty-dark-place

3. When someone pointed out that he tweeted support for the creator of an anti-Semitic mural, put on sincere face no.1, wring hands and say that he’ll sort it out.

I’m wondering when our resident Momentum members will be on to chant their mantras about ‘he’s a man of principle’ and ‘media witch hunt’.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I dislike these political threads, but I think this one is worth a comment. It seems to me that The Great Leader has dealt with Labour's anti-Semitism in three phases:

1. Set up an Inquiry by an independent person. And after that independent person, Shami Chakrabarti, has given the party a generally clean bill of health immediately put her forward for a peerage so that she becomes Baroness Shami Chakrabarti and then, in a further demonstration of her independence, appoint her as Shadow Attorney General a few weeks after that: https://www.theguardian.com/politics...abarti-inquiry

2. Get Ken, Ken and Len to say that the party doesn’t have an anti-Semitism and that anyone who says otherwise is one of those nasty Blairites ; https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rty-dark-place

3. When someone pointed out that he tweeted support for the creator of an anti-Semitic mural, put on sincere face no.1, wring hands and say that he’ll sort it out.

I’m wondering when our resident Momentum members will be on to chant their mantras about ‘he’s a man of principle’ and ‘media witch hunt’.

Mr Corbyn could and should have dealt with the matter much better , there are some rogues within the party and I wouldn't deny that .

I don't believe Mr Corbyn is anti semitic and neither are the party or Momentum , founder Jon Lansman is an orthodox jew , Mr Corbyn represents in parliament a constituency with a very significant jewish electorate and has done since 1983 polling over 60% of the vote on average and 73% last year .

I'd point the finger at poor leadership on this matter but very little else .

As I've stated before these campaigns conducted by Mr Corbyn's opponents are a free gift as during their height the membership increases on a well above average basis within the actual Labour Party membership , Young Labour Party and Momentum .

You treat this board with your personal political bullshyt propaganda just to cause fall out I wish you would just F**K OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Mr Corbyn could and should have dealt with the matter much better , there are some rogues within the party and I wouldn't deny that .

I don't believe Mr Corbyn is anti semitic and neither are the party or Momentum , founder Jon Lansman is an orthodox jew , Mr Corbyn represents in parliament a constituency with a very significant jewish electorate and has done since 1983 polling over 60% of the vote on average and 73% last year .

As I've stated before these campaigns conducted by Mr Corbyn's opponents are a free gift as during their height the membership increases on a well above average basis within the actual Labour Party membership , Young Labour Party and Momentum .
    ‘These campaigns conducted by The Great Leader’s opponents'….

I see that you are in denial too. Don’t blame The Great Leader for tweeting his support for anti-Semitic mural painters – just blame the people who point the tweets out. I can imagine people flooding to join the Labour Party off the back of that.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    You treat this board with your personal political bullshyt propaganda just to cause fall out I wish you would just F**K OFF.
    Do you ever have 'owt worth saying?

Your easy drawn Animal into conversations with this Kerr as it ever dawned on you why a person should come on a football forum just to talk about politics, sumat not reight theer.

Do you ever have 'owt worth saying?
    yes just p1ss off its a football forum.

‘These campaigns conducted by The Great Leader’s opponents'….

I see that you are in denial too. Don’t blame The Great Leader for tweeting his support for anti-Semitic mural painters – just blame the people who point the tweets out. I can imagine people flooding to join the Labour Party off the back of that.
    Well the other week he gave state secrets to the Czech's until certain people including Jacob Rees Mogg had to issue a public apology .

I've taken a balanced view on the matter and given my opinion .

The membership figures do rise after these sort of stories , I only comment on what I've seen .

Well the other week he gave state secrets to the Czech's until certain people including Jacob Rees Mogg had to issue a public apology .

I've taken a balanced view on the matter and given my opinion .

The membership figures do rise after these sort of stories , I only comment on what I've seen .
    I thought it was the MP for Mansfield – don’t know his name- who had to apologise?

How can it be a balanced view when you air brush his tweet out of the picture? Or do you feel that he didn't tweet his support for an anti-Semitic mural and those who say he did will have to apologise?

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post

Seems to read The Guardian a lot Mr C doesn't he ?
    Presumably for the same purpose
    That clever he can't find a post on Analytica of only a few days ago Thick or what?
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 28-03-2018 at 09:18 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast