+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morais admits player meetings

Morais admits player meetings

BARNSLEY head coach Jose Morais has confirmed that his players have held meetings regarding the club’s current predicament, but insists that the get-togethers do not undermine him.

Reports have stated that unhappy Reds players have held meetings regarding their dissatisfaction with the club’s current tactics and direction.

The Oakwell outfit are only outside the Championship relegation zone on goal difference after heading into the international break on the back of a hugely disappointing 2-0 home reverse to Millwall.

For his part, Morais views the players’ concerns and opinions about what is needed to salvage the club’s toiling season as a positive and not a negative and believes it shows that the players deeply care about remedying the club’s relegation-threatened position.

Equally, he feels that it can help inspire both players and staff to come up with collective answers to save the club’s second-tier status.

Morais, whose side welcome Lee Johnson’s Bristol City on Good Friday, said: “The players have meetings for sure and it is true that they had meetings.

“But I am very happy that they are having meetings because they care about each other and they are able to go together in something. This is a very good beginning about what I want.

“I read the article saying that the players fear something. This is interesting to see the players’ fear. It is exactly (because) of the players’ fear that I am here.

“It is good for us to have meetings to clarify things.

“When we do things, this has an impact on the people we are working with. The impact is positive for some and not that positive for others.

“So we need to care about the impact. The impacts are causing an emotional response. If we have an opportunity to discuss about these reactions and emotions, it is the moment we can grow as a group.”

I view the fact that I have lost the dressing room as a positive.

Tha cuddant mek it up. Bullsh1t at its finest.

Stickem art Jooa , "BELIEVE"

I'd find dressing room again. I'd be meeting big Chien and saying, "do I have a job if we go down?" Reight then, it's time to dish out some fcukins and weed some players out of the club.

They should back the HC here, they hired him. Back him and let's have these wa nkers out of the club. That's what they are wa nkers. Over ruling the manager and playing like a bunch of cnuts doesn't help the fans, the club or themselves.

Av just been listening to his interview on Football Heaven. He musta sed "believe" abart thirty times in quarter ovvan hour of sh1te. Id mekka good vicar--Rev Jooa, he's probably a Catholic---Father Jooa, or a monk---Bruvva Jooa.

Presumably Jooa will not pick these wa nker players who have lost belief in him on Friday and laik in a 0-1-0 formation,
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-03-2018 at 01:21 PM.

You can't blame a bloke that came in after the transfer window shut and has only had 7 matches for our current plight SBRed.

That's all we need unhappy players who have put us in this spiral position and wanting not to get blamed.they are a complete bunch of tossers with no bottle or championship ability also it looks like new owners couldn't care a fk what lg we're in else they would have sorted out problems earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    You can't blame a bloke that came in after the transfer window shut and has only had 7 matches for our current plight SBRed.
    Av blamed the current owners, particularly Goat Hair, for appointing the wrong kind of manager. We needed to at least givven arssens a chance in last 15 games gerrin sumdi in that knew the league, sumdi like Nigel Pearson, not be lumbered wi this fella. And the owners shudda spent a bitta brass on to or three experienced loan players in January. Not blaming Jooa but a say worra think abart him nar iz here, wrong bloke, wrong time.
    Al be darn theear on Friday. It's mine and the restov the fans club, not a here today- gone tomorra bullsh1tter and owners using us to mek sum brass by some means yet to be seen.

(He did cum in a week after windda shut but izz ed the benefit of six mooar players than Hecky ed---McBurnie, Moore, Mahoney, Mills, Pinillos and Knasmuller)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-03-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Last fella wa geeyin players away wen wid paid a fortune forrum , tha reyt iz got theese 6 xtras laikas, a dunt think idda picked nonorum his sen apart frum Mcburnie , tuthas wa part o plan that golden Balls wa part on anorl, Drawa Fulla Seconds ,
    Thall see things reyt wen tha gets thi new glasses
    Get ridda moaning trubble causes , it's darn t them t purra shift in , thu get paid t laik not sulk n get monk on,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Last fella wa geeyin players away wen wid paid a fortune forrum , tha reyt iz got theese 6 xtras laikas, a dunt think idda picked nonorum his sen apart frum Mcburnie , tuthas wa part o plan that golden Balls wa part on anorl, Drawa Fulla Seconds ,
    Thall see things reyt wen tha gets thi new glasses
    Get ridda moaning trubble causes , it's darn t them t purra shift in , thu get paid t laik not sulk n get monk on,
    We'll agree to disagree on who is recruiting darn theear.

Hecky wo desperate to get McBurnie in burrit wo c0cked up and he cudda used Moore effectively. All Hecky ed up front wo Ugbo and Bradshaw ( and Thiam who wo blowing arta iz arse after ten minutes)

Summats not reyt darn theear and it's not gerrin eny reyter.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-03-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast