+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: José or Jooa

José or Jooa

What int t like or dislike abart the Blowk ?
    It seems to me , he's not going t be given a chance darn ere ? Why ? Blowks offered his services and got the job !! Why are sum ageeunst him and not the booard ? Gi blowk a chance , look at arr home wins ovva last 12 months ? And after that he's being made a scapegoat ? Why , Wats José dun rong ?

Am not ageeanst him at all. A sed I felt he wo wrong man fot job at time he wo appointed and I stand by that. If he proves me wrong I'll be first to acknowledge that. I actually feel for the blowk like I did Hecky. My gripe is the way the club has gone about things since end o last season. It's got the hallmarks of league 1 stamped all over it. Any head coach is bang up ageeanst it working at oakwell It has to be said. Am all fo giving folk a chance and seeing what they can do. I hope Jose succeeds, I really do and any fan wishing otherwise should be ashamed. He's not the scapegoat as far as I'm concerned as wasn't Hecky.

“Hallmark of a league one club” !!!
    Nah. We aren’t as good as that.....

Geeor we shud bi premier minimum !!! Weer MASSIVE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    What int t like or dislike abart the Blowk ?
    It seems to me , he's not going t be given a chance darn ere ? Why ? Blowks offered his services and got the job !! Why are sum ageeunst him and not the booard ? Gi blowk a chance , look at arr home wins ovva last 12 months ? And after that he's being made a scapegoat ? Why , Wats José dun rong ?
    Who izzit that's blaming him and not the Booard Roma ? Name and shame.

(What's Jooa dun reyt since the Booard wo to blame fo bringing him in ? )

Emmerdales cummin on. Thats me done.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-03-2018 at 05:59 PM.

The clubs gone downhill because of THE PLAN don`t get me wrong it made millions fault was if half of it had been spent on some quality players and obviously the wage structure we wouldn`t be staring at relegation I also think that the new owners have not showed their true faith in the club and I can`t wait to see the financial position this club is in after the book worms have waved their magic pens

The Head Coach looks totally out of his depth to me but that's not surprising because he was hired by a group out of their depth to coach players who are out of their depth .

This is why there were several candidates for the blame in " The Summats Not Reight Darn There " thread .

The blind are leading the blind , a collective feck up as you are likely to see .

There's nobody within the club on or off the field who convinces me they actually know what they are doing , there appears to be a lack of leadership and direction .

Repeating the word " believe " just enforcers the view that you aint got a clue , Flicker's warriors believed they would escape the drop , never doubted it , it's just a sound bite today with little credibility .

This ship is heading towards the iceberg at a fair rate of knots and it's now too late to set a new course and avoid it , a catalogue of errors were responsible in 1912 too and the Titanic sank to the bottom of the ocean , the captain with it .

Last head coach wa sort of his depth too.....
    But we’ll see that later......
    The plan worked for a year. Then, like a Leicester city Firework it fizzled.
    Buy cheap fireworks and you usually get around 15 bangs out of a 40 bang box.

John Dennis rode the rocket, he went after the Premier success...... He couldn’t sustain the ride.
    The ship went toward the iceberg,
    Then PC rode in on a Shiny white charger
    But it was a sparkler......... lasted a short time... gave us pleasure... then fizzled.

PC should have sold to ANYONE willing to get involved, , Ater the Wembley promotion.

The captain, I’m afraid ( and it may be disrespectful... I know) has been the custodian of the club who sold it to people who haven’t a plan, havent a communication plan with the fans, haven’t any relationship to the town
    the fans, or even a dog crossing May Day Green.....

As Delia would say

WHERE ARE YOU MS YEUNG? MR LEE, MR CONWAY? AND THE LITTLE POODLE GOAULTIERE??.?.

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THE FANS

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Last head coach wa sort of his depth too.....
    But we’ll see that later......
    The plan worked for a year. Then, like a Leicester city Firework it fizzled.
    Buy cheap fireworks and you usually get around 15 bangs out of a 40 bang box.

John Dennis rode the rocket, he went after the Premier success...... He couldn’t sustain the ride.
    The ship went toward the iceberg,
    Then PC rode in on a Shiny white charger
    But it was a sparkler......... lasted a short time... gave us pleasure... then fizzled.

PC should have sold to ANYONE willing to get involved, , Ater the Wembley promotion.

The captain, I’m afraid ( and it may be disrespectful... I know) has been the custodian of the club who sold it to people who haven’t a plan, havent a communication plan with the fans, haven’t any relationship to the town
    the fans, or even a dog crossing May Day Green.....

As Delia would say

WHERE ARE YOU MS YEUNG? MR LEE, MR CONWAY? AND THE LITTLE POODLE GOAULTIERE??.?.

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THE FANS
    The biggest flaw I can see with the owners is that they are expecting a return on their money without the necessary investment .

This is a different scenario to our previous occupants of the hot seat although the Cryne family did do very well out of the sale of the club in respect of the investment they put in .

You could make the point that at least Patrick did put in £9m of his own funds , money he may never have got back .

I don't see the new ownership putting in anything like that despite their substantial personal wealth .

They think they discovered a sure fire way to see a return on investment by using the plan , Billy Beane and discovering cheap talent to then sell on at a premium .

They haven't considered the financial effects of relegation , the fact that in league one purchasing young talent doesn't give you the same clout as it does in the championship and any surplus funds gained previously will quickly be eroded away the longer we remain in league one .

They didn't have the relevant experience or nous that in football you look after the here and the now , the january window was a catastrophe for a club in our position and what was required .

If they ever want to see their investment back the quicker they realise that it requires further investment the better , they may also want to appoint a recruitment team who actually know english football and can spend the investment wisely .

A suitable coach with the relevant english football experience to coach the players would also help massively .

If they don't see the errors of their ownership things could get very bad for the supporters who have to watch the product on the field .

We are in quite a bit of trouble and potentially it could get much worse if the investment isn't forthcoming .

I think we were in L1 when we bought Hourihane,Scowen,Mawson, Watkins,Winnall weren't we

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast