+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clare Ince football scout

Clare Ince football scout

Christ on a bike, pinch me. LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...e-Dembele.html

Yes paid for by a owner who got his money legitimately not by match fixing and drug dealing

Getting desperate now Mr R.
    The word you are missing is "allegedly", and one already thrown out as bollox.

Never mind, it shows me how much it grates you,

11 points, THEY ONLY GOT 11 POINTS lol

Oh yes I remember that season well It was when you were going to Port vale and Gillingham in Div3 you third season struggling to get out Thank we ain't been there for over forty years Before I go I would like to thank you for the usual 4points you give us most seasons very generous of you

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    oh yes i remember that season well it was when you were going to port vale and gillingham in div3 you third season struggling to get out thank we ain't been there for over forty years before i go i would like to thank you for the usual 4points you give us most seasons very generous of you
    xd oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Oh yes I remember that season well It was when you were going to Port vale and Gillingham in Div3 you third season struggling to get out Thank we ain't been there for over forty years Before I go I would like to thank you for the usual 4points you give us most seasons very generous of you

Yep 11 points but we still finished 2 divisions above forest