+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Special day

Pieman. Only takes one word to wind a dog up YEOVIL we still celebrate that in Derby every April23 rd

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Pieman. Only takes one word to wind a dog up YEOVIL we still celebrate that in Derby every April23 rd
    What a crock of **** the pair of you.

Derbys 11 points is epic. Its a record, probably never be broken.

Pieman, you think a Charlie Palmer goal in a game that gained Notts nothing, is worthy of a celebration? We still got promotion lol

As for you shagger, do think Yeovil is better than the 11 points, or perhaps, we should bring the NON LEAGUE CRAWLEY into it?
    I know what embarrasses me more lol

Nice try both of you, but no.

I did laugh when Sunderland scored their 4th goal!, wetting myself I was, I could of scored that after a few pints.
    That Koegh fella lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    What a crock of **** the pair of you.

Derbys 11 points is epic. Its a record, probably never be broken.

Pieman, you think a Charlie Palmer goal in a game that gained Notts nothing, is worthy of a celebration? We still got promotion lol

As for you shagger, do think Yeovil is better than the 11 points, or perhaps, we should bring the NON LEAGUE CRAWLEY into it?
    I know what embarrasses me more lol

Nice try both of you, but no.
    It is a shame you can't respond to a post without insults but to be expected. I don't celebrate any ones day I didn't even see the game, I find it a bit childish----- like your post.

Es*** glad you laughed when Sunderland got fourth Because I'm still pizzing myself at Brysons 5th against you Thanks for the customary 4points this season getting a bit boring now What's the chances of you finishing less than 20points behind us for a change

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    happy worst team in history day folks
    Feeling slightly sorry for you TTR, you're living in the past. Live in the present and celebrate your wonderful team and wonderful ground, and the fact Forest families can book Whitsun holidays in the sun way back in December every year because they know there will be no playoffs to get in the way

Andy. You've not heard the best to try and get a crowd next season all under 12s can watch the match for 44 pence They always talk history that's all theve got present day they are crap Don't hear them mention their record that will never be broken Notts Forest 2 Man U 9 yes that's nine that's nine at home nine at the cow shed yes nine 9

Oh wow, it seemed like back in the day for Footymad, Forest and Derby fans poking holes at each other.
    I'm not going to get involved in the 11 points thingy, we were crap then ourselves. But what I found strange about Derby's season in the Prem, is the lack of support. Ok Davies was fumbling, he should have gone pretty fast by September if you asked me.
    Wtf was the Board doing? Get a new man in sharpish and back him. It seemed they were just in to milk the promotion money.

As for the old Notts codger getting involved in discussion about clubs way above the level he's accustomed to, well I do suppose the premier economy flights are some comfort, although the usual routine for old Notts codgers on long distance flights is to be in a very comfy box, in CARGO!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Es*** glad you laughed when Sunderland got fourth Because I'm still pizzing myself at Brysons 5th against you Thanks for the customary 4points this season getting a bit boring now What's the chances of you finishing less than 20points behind us for a change
    say what you wish, it is what it is, but I feel Derby are wasting their chances to reach the Premier League!
    20 points ahead or whatever it is means nothing when we're both on 0 points at the start of next season.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    say what you wish, it is what it is, but I feel Derby are wasting their chances to reach the Premier League!
    20 points ahead or whatever it is means nothing when we're both on 0 points at the start of next season.
    Now that's a moment of Es***red genius you cant argue with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast