+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Special day

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Oh wow, it seemed like back in the day for Footymad, Forest and Derby fans poking holes at each other.
    I'm not going to get involved in the 11 points thingy, we were crap then ourselves. But what I found strange about Derby's season in the Prem, is the lack of support. Ok Davies was fumbling, he should have gone pretty fast by September if you asked me.
    Wtf was the Board doing? Get a new man in sharpish and back him. It seemed they were just in to milk the promotion money.

As for the old Notts codger getting involved in discussion about clubs way above the level he's accustomed to, well I do suppose the premier economy flights are some comfort, although the usual routine for old Notts codgers on long distance flights is to be in a very comfy box, in CARGO!
    You stick to Benidorm

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    say what you wish, it is what it is, but I feel Derby are wasting their chances to reach the Premier League!
    20 points ahead or whatever it is means nothing when we're both on 0 points at the start of next season.
    The only difference is Es*** if the points were the other way round you would be having an orgasm and bragging your head off.

Es*** you say the same thing at this time every season but nothing ever changes We need your club to challenge us but we know that's not going to happen If I see you I would be getting a Colchester season ticket

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Es*** glad you laughed when Sunderland got fourth Because I'm still pizzing myself at Brysons 5th against you Thanks for the customary 4points this season getting a bit boring now What's the chances of you finishing less than 20points behind us for a change
    Oh no chance I got wrong again it's 22 points you have had a decent season though played 46 and not won in 30 of them But everything will be ok next season it always is till Oct then your bottle goes but Dawson will put it all right he's only been the mainstay of a defence that's conceded 70 goals

Credit to your Notts Forest team today for wanting to win at Bolton, and credit as well to Burton for fighting for their lives and to Preston for still wanting to win even though they knew Derby had clinched a play off place.
    We/Barnsley however were absolutely dismal again in whats been an awful season. However, I think all of our fans agree here that we deserve to go down because its been a garbage season, and the feeling today is one of anger rather than disappointment.
    By the way.. good luck to Derby in the play offs.
    Last edited by Acido; 06-05-2018 at 04:50 PM.

Nobody's celebrating your team's demise. I'm sure you'll pop back up stronger.
    Of the 3 that went down I think both Barnsley and Sunderland will bounce back up.
    At the end of the day it's just a game. We're far too old to get bogged down by our team's failings. More important things in life.
    Football is just entertainment.

Cheers for that Romanis mate, and I hope we can still keep having a laugh again on here regardless of whats happened to my awful Tykes team today lol.
    Hey, when Forest went 1-2 ahead today I just thought it might be our day (a day for us REDS actually) !!, but then again we wouldn't have deserved it. Im not just saying it, I genuinely mean it that we deserve this relegation and we've got rid of our coach as well today.
    Last edited by Acido; 06-05-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123