+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 way or 4 way battle?

3 way or 4 way battle?

To avoid the drop?

I have always had a nagging doubt that Hamilton would scrap their way to safety....but maybe no.

Hopefully hibs killie and tic can do the biz Saturday but tis the time of the silly season for shocks.

We are certainly in it. Would back Hamilton to out scrap us anyway, given what we see each week

IF we were to finish in the play off spot I think we would win against any of they teams in contention in division 1
    However,essential we get our act together pronto to avoid any difficulties

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    IF we were to finish in the play off spot I think we would win against any of they teams in contention in division 1
    However,essential we get our act together pronto to avoid any difficulties
    Certainly would be favs if we finished 11th but that seldom sits well with Dundee teams.

A deflection, a pen, dodgy decision, sending off all too many variables could effect the result.

Playoffs are for watching not participating in.

Hopefully we have enough to somehow avoid 11th or btm spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    To avoid the drop?

I have always had a nagging doubt that Hamilton would scrap their way to safety....but maybe no.

Hopefully hibs killie and tic can do the biz Saturday but tis the time of the silly season for shocks.
    NM’s failure to sign a goal scorer in January could be his downfall.

Moussa and AJ will always be the downfall, but I blame PH for sounding the budget the season before for that

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    NM’s failure to sign a goal scorer in January could be his downfall.
    I'd agree if we went down not having a regular scorer would be main reason but we don't create very much and give away daft goals so there's problems right thru the side.

Let's hope it stays at could rather than was come may.

I'd agree if we went down not having a regular scorer would be main reason but we don't create very much and give away daft goals so there's problems right thru the side.

Let's hope it stays at could rather than was come may.
    We’ve created more than our fair share of chances.

He signed Moussa who’s a poor mans Haber and waited until midnight on transfer deadline day to pick up someone who needs 6 chances to score 1 and is not SPFL quality.

McCanns folly.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    We’ve created more than our fair share of chances.

He signed Moussa who’s a poor mans Haber and waited until midnight on transfer deadline day to pick up someone who needs 6 chances to score 1 and is not SPFL quality.

McCanns folly.
    I've missed mair putts from 3 feet than Dee have missed chances.

We don't create much....2 or 3 chances a game on a good day.

You have got to get over Haber.....he dosent try. Highly rated when not in the team that's haber.

Would you give Haber another contract?

I wouldn't. I wouldn't give any of our strikers another contract at the minute but it's a mystery to me why haber is relatively popular.....non tryers used to be hounded out of Dens.

I've missed mair putts from 3 feet than Dee have missed chances.

We don't create much....2 or 3 chances a game on a good day.

You have got to get over Haber.....he dosent try. Highly rated when not in the team that's haber.

Would you give Haber another contract?

I wouldn't. I wouldn't give any of our strikers another contract at the minute but it's a mystery to me why haber is relatively popular.....non tryers used to be hounded out of Dens.
    Its you that needs to get over Haber. Stick to golf and leave player opinions to those that watch them more regularly.

He’s relatively popular for a good reason. He was fine until McCann turned up. Even Stevie Wonder can see he’s a better option than Moussa.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)