+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: sebatical

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Shame to see you taking the sabbatical BB. The seasons dead but lets see if AR is still willing to invest as he did last summer and get rid of the donkey sat in the dugout.

I can understand the logic of leaving those hell bent on developing hairy palms and going blind until end of season. Always begs the question.... Why some would derive such self pleasure from their club underachieving? Is it their club really at all? Doubt it

Answers on a postcard from Eastleigh and Beestons finest
    why is it a shame he as gone, he is sat in spain every year, he never goes . lol

the last four**** seasons have been dead . lol. so changing the manager will change the team, lol

like the twenty one we have had previously. lol

he wont invest, anything like what is needed in the team, a blind man can see that already , apart from you , lol

you must be a bit tired repeating the same old crap every season . for the last four**** years. lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 01-04-2018 at 09:22 PM.

[QUOTE=Marley past ghosts;38843447]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackspaven View Post
    Nothing to do with their viewpoints,... just they were all, to a man, repetitive, boring c*nts who said the same thing over & over with little diversity or even a hint of positivity in the slightest even when things were going right. All a bit pathetic... perhaps they should have started their own forum to drone on at each other.

Anyway, don't really give a t0ss, just saying it how it is compared to how it used to be, and you are welcome to the place.

<mike drop>[/QUOTE

they were realists, and you lot lived in cloud cuckoo land lol , of course they said the same thing over and over again , because it was the truth, and you lot refused to believe it, because you lot thought you was right . because they was more of you .

but now they have proved you wrong , you all run off like rats deserting a sinking ship lol

its ok been positive, when there is something to be positive about, but there never was. lol

when exactly were things going right by the way ? lol
    Think what you want, I'm just turned off of here cos of the tosspots posting and the incessant, boring repetition that goes on, not their views. It's just gotten to such a point that when I see certain names I don't even bother reading them as it's the same stuff again and again whereas in the good old days people used to vary their opinions based on what was actually happening and also try to start new conversations to be interesting. Something that doesn't happen on here much anymore thanks to the dullards.

Just feels like this site has had the same conversation carried over soooo many threads over the course of the last six months which is why it's died on it's ar5e. It's the forum equivalent of a bigger brother saying 'stop hitting yourself' and just continually doing the same unfunny joke way past it's sell by date.

Borrrrring!

At the end of the day, I watch football as a game and remember that's all it is. If some choose to think it's more than that, then they're probably never going to change and they'll meld into one of those tedious old b@stards down the pub who everyone tries to avoid and is laughed at as being a bit of a football bore & div, but if you feel it's sooo precious that it's worth focussing so hard on, then you crack on.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    why is it a shame he as gone, he is sat in spain every year, he never goes . lol

the last four**** seasons have been dead . lol. so changing the manager will change the team, lol

like the twenty one we have had previously. lol

he wont invest, anything like what is needed in the team, a blind man can see that already , apart from you , lol

you must be a bit tired repeating the same old crap every season . for the last four**** years. lol

If we are to believe you Bob Marley these are dark days indeed. Dark days with no hope... no investment...no governance and no light at the end of the tunnel.....

However Bob.... In these dark days why not relax in sunny Spain? (where Saiz came from to take us up again...) and enjoy LUTV (inc' Emma Jones ) where the "sun is shining"?
    Surely it beats the "concrete jungle" of Beeston? Take it easy this summer and who knows in 2018/2019 we could all be singing the "redemption song" and feeling a "positive vibration". I dont want "no more trouble" on this site so "liven up yourself"!

As you once sang BOB ... "One Love"

We all Leeds arnt we? arnt we?

Shame to see you taking the sabbatical BB. The seasons dead but lets see if AR is still willing to invest as he did last summer and get rid of the donkey sat in the dugout.

I can understand the logic of leaving those hell bent on developing hairy palms and going blind until end of season. Always begs the question.... Why some would derive such self pleasure from their club underachieving? Is it their club really at all? Doubt it

Should have known there would 've been a dig in my direction you F00KING HALF WIT DUMASS BELL-END DIPSH1T!!!!!!!

I derive self pleasure from MY club underachieving? Have u read ANY of my posts with ANYTHING LIKE A MEASURED VIEW or only EVER with the blinkered, stupud, self-serving "humorous" stance designed to amuse fellow half-wits?

We could have over-achieved this season, if only the wonderful DoF had grey matter between his ears instead of a focus on how to enhance his immediate bank balance, or maybe you think differently?

F00k me you are one stupud sh1tass f00kwit

F00king kn0b 👹👹👹

Maybe you can give us an answer from the flatlands, huh, Mr "I know exactly what is right for Leeds but can't be f00ked to say"

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Should have known there would 've been a dig in my direction you F00KING HALF WIT DUMASS BELL-END DIPSH1T!!!!!!!

I derive self pleasure from MY club underachieving? Have u read ANY of my posts with ANYTHING LIKE A MEASURED VIEW or only EVER with the blinkered, stupud, self-serving "humorous" stance designed to amuse fellow half-wits?

We could have over-achieved this season, if only the wonderful DoF had grey matter between his ears instead of a focus on how to enhance his immediate bank balance, or maybe you think differently?

F00k me you are one stupud sh1tass f00kwit
    I derive self pleasure from MY club underachieving? Yes undoubtedly

"F00k me you are one stupud sh1tass f00kwik" = Stupud???

I derive self pleasure from MY club underachieving? Yes undoubtedly

"F00k me you are one stupud sh1tass f00kwik" = Stupud???
    Nice comeback, pull me up on my spilling, very insightful.

Best you can do is slag off others (including our new head coach, appointed by those you have suggested previously can do no wrong),, too taxing to suggest anything that might originate from that dual-cell organism that counts for a brain in the otherwise vast emptiness that exists between your ears?

F00king sh1te, enjoy the rest of the season, watch the tumbleweeds roll by.

It's what Jesus would've wanted.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)