+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online tickets

Online tickets

Been trying for the last hour to buy tickets for the Wycombe game, keeps timing out, some casual fans thinking of taking in the match must give up thinking 'why bother'

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Been trying for the last hour to buy tickets for the Wycombe game, keeps timing out, some casual fans thinking of taking in the match must give up thinking 'why bother'
    But it's much easier than cash turnstiles so I'm told.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    The system does need a significant upgrade - it always feels like a reminder of what the internet used to be like using a 56k dial-up modem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    The system does need a significant upgrade - it always feels like a reminder of what the internet used to be like using a 56k dial-up modem.

You can’t trust this tinternet thingy, ask that lad Zukerberg

Had problems myself trying to get a ticket for my lad for the seat next to mine (I'm ST holder) Three times it came up with System Error when i got to the payment part... So then I have to wait for 15mins for the bloody thing to reset itself so the seat I tried to book comes free again...life is precious when your pushing 70 ffs

From Twitter "This is due to a national outage affecting a range of websites. We're in touch with the website hosts and it will hopefully back up and running soon."

I believe that AH is doing a fantastic job in most departments but I would like to know how much money his insistence on doing away with POTD cash turnstiles has cost him & the club, compared with how much he believes it has saved?? If it aint bust, don't fix it, especially if the "mend" hasn't been tried & tested!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I believe that AH is doing a fantastic job in most departments but I would like to know how much money his insistence on doing away with POTD cash turnstiles has cost him & the club, compared with how much he believes it has saved?? If it aint bust, don't fix it, especially if the "mend" hasn't been tried & tested!!!!
    I'd imagine it's not enough for him to bothered otherwise he'd change it, nobody is forcing him to have cashless turnstiles.

How do we know we didn't lose more money from previous methods from mistakes made at turnstiles or by staff stashing a few quid in their socks?

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    I'd imagine it's not enough for him to bothered otherwise he'd change it, nobody is forcing him to have cashless turnstiles.

How do we know we didn't lose more money from previous methods from mistakes made at turnstiles or by staff stashing a few quid in their socks?
    It shouldn't be about convenience for the club but convenience for the customer. AH's argument that cinemas do it is flawed - there is a nice warm foyer for folk turning up on the day. This ticket system is supposed to have had an upgrade - it's been done on the cheap and it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post

You can always go and stand in the cold and rain and queue for a ticket on matchday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast