+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online tickets

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    I'd imagine it's not enough for him to bothered otherwise he'd change it, nobody is forcing him to have cashless turnstiles.

How do we know we didn't lose more money from previous methods from mistakes made at turnstiles or by staff stashing a few quid in their socks?
    AH runs the show & although "stashing a few quid in their socks" is probably over simplifying things he obviously believes that there was a problem with POTD, I am a ST holder so it makes no difference to me but my point is that I know people who have been put off attending because of the new system but I don't know anyone who has been encouraged to attend, this forum has had many posts complaining about problems with the new system & MAD only represents a very small proportion of fans. There is always a chance of fraud/ petty theft whatever the system you just have to find a way to monitor it, is that any easier now? so unless you can try & test a foolproof system I would repeat, if it aint bust don't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    The system does need a significant upgrade - it always feels like a reminder of what the internet used to be like using a 56k dial-up modem.
    The good old days

There's probably a small percentage to be made from sick notes like me, who logged on and bought a ticket for the Exeter match I think it was, then came down with the lurgy and couldnt get...

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    The system does need a significant upgrade - it always feels like a reminder of what the internet used to be like using a 56k dial-up modem.
    Oh how I miss that sound . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0

Online tickets are great. The only trouble I’ve had is when some bellend is sat in the seat which I’ve carefully chosen.

If you’re sat in it tomorrow, do me a favour and **** off.

Just tried to renew my season ticket online, but all I keep getting is a message saying "Sorry, there was an error: Invalid book number" even though the number has been accepted many times before. Looks like I'll have to do it at the ground, but as ancientpie says it does make you wonder how many casual customers are lost through having such an inefficient system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12