+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yulia Skripal conscious and talking

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You are buying the bulls-h-it OC. Honestly I have no idea what my conspiracy theory is but I will work it out soon.

I know this one is up to her neck in it...

Attachment 8980
    She smells of stale ale with a strong stench of vinegar and bullsh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Honestly I have no idea what my conspiracy theory is but I will work it out soon.
    just the norm BT....Psychological wire pulling Warfare....another attempt to frazzle the collective consciousness - a disorientating mind wipe of drip drip thought police gibberish - a blurring confusion of spin - to channel existence toward the supreme diabolics predetermined outcome of destruction.....!

I watched a news report, I think it was on Sky last week where they interviewed one of the guys that developed the "nerve agent" and he stated that the nerve agent was a combination actually of 4 nerve agents of which he had worked on 2 of them. He stated that if you were contaminated with this nerve agent then you would NOT recover and it was likely that the Skripal's were only being kept alive by life support machines. Now the narrative is very different as at least one of the patients is recovering; eating drinking and talking!!!! Sky news anchor this morning referred to the incident as a "MYSTERY". I thought Putin ordered it; they told us so 3 weeks ago after only a couple of hours after the "incident" occurred??? 3 weeks plus to reveal that the door knob did it!? They must think were are all cretins and brain dead.
    Last edited by Deadlydave; 30-03-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Spot on Dave, meanwhile Project Fear goes on unabated...

Attachment 8982

At Lidl this morning...

Russia learning from BT and blaming Us and Brexit. Amazingly BBC repeated this as their top story every hour with no response from anyone. Are they all away or did the BBC want to push anti Brexit stuff.
    Russia also now annoyed we searched their spies planes and won’t let them see Yulia.
    They are awfully sensitive!

A friend is an airline steward and flew into a Moscow in the midst of the embassy tit and tat. He speaks Russian and was asked at passport control was he German but said he was British ... expecting the worst.
    They smiled shook his hand and said welcome, what have you been saying about us now!

Nice the ordinary folk are normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    She smells of stale ale with a strong stench of vinegar and bullsh!t.
    But not if you snuck up from behind Alto, all done and dusted and on the last tram home, and she wouldn't even have finished her chips.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    But not if you snuck up from behind Alto, all done and dusted and on the last tram home, and she wouldn't even have finished her chips.
    I'm not proud to say I've had some dogs in my younger days, but all would put May at the back of the queue, even when she's supposedly scrubbed up, a pig would beat her in a beauty contest.

Yulia’s family want to know what happened to the cats and dogs?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/596372...-agent-attack/

Not even a behind the "Burnley Mecca Canal Wall Knee Trembler" would that one have gotten from me!

Attachment 9035

Boris in trouble
    Porton Down experts unable to identify 'precise source' of novichok that poisoned spy.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)