+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Yulia Skripal conscious and talking

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    What has Yulia to do with Syria???
    Sweet FA.

I can't help but wonder if this "Nerve gas attack" and the "Chemical weapons gig" in Gouda are somehow really inextricably linked?

BT Well Russia is involved in both, though they deny both demand evidence and suggest MI6 did it ... as do you if I’m not mistaken.

She suspects her boyfriend and his mother are involved in her situation, as does Yulias publicity seeking Cousin now, but they have disappeared. I don’t think they went to Syria.
    I too doubt that they went to Syria because they would probably have difficulty in getting in. They would be far better off coming to the UK where it seems that anyone can get in ----legally or illegally.

What has Yulia to do with Syria???
    Sweet FA.

I can't help but wonder if this "Nerve gas attack" and the "Chemical weapons gig" in Gouda are somehow really inextricably linked?

BT Well Russia is involved in both, though they deny both demand evidence and suggest MI6 did it ... as do you if I’m not mistaken.

She suspects her boyfriend and his mother are involved in her situation, as does Yulias publicity seeking Cousin now, but they have disappeared. I don’t think they went to Syria.
    Attachment 9111

In Douma the Russians are supposedly involved in an alleged "Chemical Gas" attack.

Russian spy alleged to have been subjected to a "Nerve gas attack" by the Russians.

Warmongering Trump and the evil Count Boris now have the perfect foil to attack the Russians in Syria.

Thankfully Theresa is now listening to Jeremy and realising just how high the stakes are...

Attachment 9112

The Russian lass looks quite tasty

Someone will always bring a discussion down to the lowest common denominator...

Trust a Ram!

She speaks out asks for privacy and doesn’t want the Russian Embassy yet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-4423...-reporting-map

By all accounts she is already dead!

You really have to be as daft as a brush to go along with all of this bollox.

This all smacks of politics!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    By all accounts she is already dead!

You really have to be as daft as a brush to go along with all of this bollox.
    Just look at the hole in her throat!

Just look at the hole in her throat!
    Feeding tube got to go somewhere! She looks remarkably well for someone who has been subjected to a "military grade nerve agent".

...and the Chelsea chairman can't get a visa.

We really don't do tit-for-tat politics very well, do we?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Feeding tube got to go somewhere! She looks remarkably well for someone who has been subjected to a "military grade nerve agent".

...and the Chelsea chairman can't get a visa.

We really don't do tit-for-tat politics very well, do we?
    Glad you are not a doctor - you would have killed her putting food in her lungs That’s for a ventilator to keep her breathing as all her nerves were paralysed.
    That’s what happens to you when you have surgery to stop you twitching or moving just as they cut you. Then they reverse it with an antidote. You then appear normal ( or as normal as is possible)
    The same principles apply to nerve agents, except they are designed not be reversible to antidotes and have usually done their work before anyone can be got to hospital. The medics in a district general hospital did well to find ways of doing that with I presume the National Poisons Centre. They now chill your brain in heart attacks to minimise brain damage after heart attacks so probably did the seam here. However some nerves will have been permanently damaged so not everything will be normal and life will be different.

Politics of the aftermath is another story. So far Putin has kept quiet as he knows the world is on to him and his antics, except in Jeremy’s eyes where he see insufficient evidence to be incontrovertible.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)