+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yulia Skripal conscious and talking

Yulia Skripal conscious and talking

Yulia Skripal, the daughter of ex-spy Sergei Skripal, is improving rapidly and no longer in a critical condition, says the hospital treating her.

She and her father were admitted nearly four weeks ago after being exposed to a nerve agent in Salisbury.

The BBC understands from separate sources that Ms Skripal is conscious and talking.

However Mr Skripal remains in a critical but stable condition, Salisbury District Hospital said.

Doctors said Ms Skripal, "has responded well to treatment but continues to receive expert clinical care 24 hours a day".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43588450

Only yesterday her uncle was saying he didn't expect her to regain consciousness so it must be a minor miracle performed by the NHS. lets hope she can spill the beans.

That's fantastic news, just hope her Father does the same.

Nerve gas my arse!

Really good news the lass is on the mend, but why does the feeling of political pawns not go away..?

Meanwhile Project Fear carries on unabated...

Attachment 8976

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    That's fantastic news, just hope her Father does the same.
    Yes though these agents cause permanent damage as hinted by the policeman saying he would have to get used to a different life.

From Wikipedia
    Novichok agents may cause lasting nerve damage, resulting in permanent disablement of victims, according to Russian scientists.Their effect on humans was demonstrated by the accidental exposure of Andrei Zheleznyakov, one of the scientists involved in their development, to the residue of an unspecified Novichok agent while working in a Moscow laboratory in May 1987. He was critically injured and took ten days to recover consciousness after the incident. He lost the ability to walk and was treated at a secret clinic in Leningrad for three months afterwards. The agent caused permanent harm, with effects that included "chronic weakness in his arms, a toxic hepatitis that gave rise to cirrhosis of the liver, epilepsy, spells of severe depression, and an inability to read or concentrate that left him totally disabled and unable to work." He never recovered and died in July 1992 after five years of deteriorating health.

Like I said OC, we are being played.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The flaw in this thesis is that it credits Theresa May with a degree of political cunning, intelligence, strategic thinking and tactical nous that she does not possess. Does not even come close to possessing, or are you suggesting it's really Boris who's the brains behind it all ?

Suddenly the EU are our best mates, Russian embassies are being shut down, diplomats expelled, tit for tat expulsions, Trump is involved, Merkel and Macron are our new brothers in arms and all because two Russians got poisoned in Wiltshire.

The stench from the political shenanigins is nauseating.

Suddenly the EU are our best mates, Russian embassies are being shut down, diplomats expelled, tit for tat expulsions, Trump is involved, Merkel and Macron are our new brothers in arms and all because two Russians got poisoned in Wiltshire.

The stench from the political shenanigins is nauseating.
    Well if Theresa is responsible for all that, then it can't be long before she's deservedly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Stranger things have happened.

Sorry. What are you suggesting and by whom?
    Had the Skripals not gone out for lunch and had the right NHS treatment, they would have died in the house. Apparently a number of Russians have died in their houses from supposed natural causes and these are being looked at. If you saw Newsnight you would see a Russian chemical plant owner saying the KGB took stocks of their materials for their own purposes. Apparently another Russian oligarch was beaten to death in his flat on the orders of one of Putins inner circle oligarchs. Putin knew nothing about it he said and went ballistic when he heard. So it’s possible Putin knew nothing of the plan, and he is the front man for an oligarch mafia.

You are buying the bulls-h-it OC. Honestly I have no idea what my conspiracy theory is but I will work it out soon.

I know this one is up to her neck in it...

Attachment 8980

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)