+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Whatr Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough v Wolves Matchday Thread

Middlesbrough v Wolves Matchday Thread

Match Preview Click Here

Just a reminder that this game kicks off at 5.30pm and it is live on sky sports.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post

Match Preview Click Here

Just a reminder that this game kicks off at 5.30pm and it is live on sky sports.
    Bugger, I'll be on a plane when the games on, ****e!!

Never mind , come on you Wanderers. I forecast a 1-0 win so fingers crossed.

Are you going up there Gav?

Ruddy gets a throw all the way out to Cav at midfield. Leadbitter takes his legs out. 50/50 whether it’s a yellow or red for me. I don’t think Boro could have complained if he had been given red.

We are going to have the ball the majority of this match. As long as we are solid on defending the counter and set pieces, we shouldn’t lose this game

Shotten lucky to have escaped a yellow on that challenge on Douglas. Going to be a physical game.

Goal Costa!!!!!!

His first shot was saved, fell to Cav who Boro fans thought brought it down with his arm (replay looked like the chest to me), he gets it to Douglass who puts a tear drop right back to Costa who volleys it home. Great team goal from Wolves

2-0 Cavaleiro header virtually on goal line.

And now it’s two! Wolves get a shot off the corner, save falls right on Cavaleiro’s head for an easy goal.

Would have never expected a 0-2 lead heading toward halftime. Keep the foot down Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    And now it’s two! Wolves get a shot off the corner, save falls right on Cavaleiro’s head for an easy goal.

Would have never expected a 0-2 lead heading toward halftime. Keep the foot down Wolves!
    Hasn't been the best half has it?

Two brilliant long ŕange efforts from Neves aside, its been pretty poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Hasn't been the best half has it?

Two brilliant long ŕange efforts from Neves aside, its been pretty poor.
    I don’t we it’s been terrible. Like most Pulis teams, Boro are organized, getting 8 men behind the ball at almost all times. I’ve been surprised that they’ve looked vulnerable on set pieces though.

But our goals have come off saves, so a bit of luck for us that the saves fell to Wolves in good position.

Neves with another beautiful pass to Costa, who is unfortunate to get clipped by the Boro defender as he had a clear path to goal. Official deemed it incidental contact.

I can understand if the players were in a race to the ball, but Costa had his man beat. Rules should be adjusted on that.

Neves is given two yellows in seconds and is off for the rest of the match. Reckless on his part.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)