+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh dear oh dear

Oh dear oh dear

Rowett gone very soon pretty much done

This team is an absolute disgrace,, downed tools yet again and quite honestly they deserve no more of our time or effort tbh.

So.... managers to have lost the dressing room since Mel came in

Mac (TWICE)
    Pearson
    Clement
    Rowett

Pretty disgusting

And as predicted after the Norwich game. We wont be winning another game this season. This really has taken some doing though, we're making Dunderland look like an automatic promotion chasing team

Whilst you have a not inconsiderable tendency towards hyperbole there is a smidgeon of truth in your rather damning verdict of the situation at PP!!
    Second half will be interesting following Vydra's superb reply!! Will Sunderland wee themselves, surely we can't be any worse??!!

This isnt hyperbole its going to happen simple as that

Thorne..... oh my god have we been fleeced with that 5 game wonder. can't run, can't pass, cant head, tbh I'd sack the waste of space after this game,, forget injuries, this bloke has robbed this football club of enough money now and needs to sod off and find his leve,, sunday league.

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Whilst you have a not inconsiderable tendency towards hyperbole there is a smidgeon of truth in your rather damning verdict of the situation at PP!!
    Second half will be interesting following Vydra's superb reply!! Will Sunderland wee themselves, surely we can't be any worse??!!
    Not in a position to watch. Is it really that bad mac?

Put simply rA, absolutely ****ing awful!! I honestly can't work out what Rowett's plan is?? Does he want open flowing football or tight with quick breaks. Every defender was useless, no midfield at all with only Vydra any good!!
    Calamity Keogh was outdone by Forsyth in the give 'em a goal department.
    Relegation next season!!

We lined up wrong for a start. I've said it 100 times Forsyth is not a footballer. No Olsson, Anya or Lowe in the squad so we had a big problem at LB to start with. One own goal and a penalty conceded by a tackle with the wrong foot. He was short of a red card for the hatrick.

Johnson offers nothing therefore nothing else to say on him.

Thorne is overweight, slow and more interested in his hair.

Why buy Wisdom and play Baird?

Lawrence is a £7m show pony.

Carson in goal, Anya and Wisdom as wing backs. Keogh (worst game in ages), Davies (worst game of season) and Huddleston/Ledley as a back three, the latter two sweeping and carrying.

Palmer has to start.... Why bring him in if not?

Kone had Jerome in his pocket.

Weimann, Vydra, Nugent leaves one place in midfield. When Huddleston is back push Ledley forward a place.

Rowett got tonight horribly wrong. In fact he got it that wrong I had 80 quid on Sunderland to win 500.

To top it all non pitch activities at the club are robbing the headlines again so Mel goes and sits with the bread and butter fans.

Very bad day at the office.

Oh well I'm off to Hong Kong on Monday, it's warm there and very few talk about the championship.

Manx Agree with all that except Palmer I thought he was terrible thinks he's Messi yes he can beat a man but his vision after doing so is terrible never got one pass right You are lucky to be going to Hong Kong I've got to go to Preston another hammering I listened to them today on radio Sheffield they played Wendies of the park and lost 4-1

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Not in a position to watch. Is it really that bad mac?
    Im not watching it either Anag, but its another bad result for us on what has been an awfully 'bad' good Friday for my team.
    And who do we play next eh... ohh yes its this easter Monday away at Notts Florist.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im not watching it either Anag, but its another bad result for us on what has been an awfully 'bad' good Friday for my team.
    And who do we play next eh... ohh yes its this easter Monday away at Notts Florist.
    Yer going down.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)