+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peter Dow

Peter Dow

Everyone’s favourite Aberdeen nutjob used to post on here (but mainly on the bigot board) around 10 years ago

Just wondering if anyone can see any similarities between his blog & some posts on here.

http://peter-dow.blogspot.co.uk/2018...ls-to.html?m=1

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Everyone’s favourite Aberdeen nutjob used to post on here (but mainly on the bigot board) around 10 years ago

Just wondering if anyone can see any similarities between his blog & some posts on here.

http://peter-dow.blogspot.co.uk/2018...ls-to.html?m=1
    Thought it was a family relation that posted on here. Never realised he did.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Thought it was a family relation that posted on here. Never realised he did.
    His username was manonthebox

Was that him?

I've a healthy regard for non-mainstream, unconventional types in society.

But things can escalate and you do wonder if things are going to tip from "harmless idiot" into something more sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Was that him?

I've a healthy regard for non-mainstream, unconventional types in society.

But things can escalate and you do wonder if things are going to tip from "harmless idiot" into something more sinister.
    His second email to Catriona Mackenzie was pretty special. You can’t even begin to understand the thought process behind it

Aye, it's a bit odd and nae mistake.
    I get the impression that being handcuffed with nae trousers or drawers on is either a long running fantasy of his, or, if it did happen as narrated, the high watermark of his life.

Hes a bit of a screwball going by that blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Hes a bit of a screwball going by that blog.

https://youtu.be/hjH2cbXPJaw

I used to work facing the public for ACC dealing with housing/social care. We'd get folk like that on a weekly basis - utterly convinced that 'the system' was out to get them. Trying to talk like lawyers and attaching hundreds of documents to every email or carrying about folders full of print outs - to the point where you weren't even sure what they were actually complaining about anymore.

You'd end up with 25% of resources going to supporting around 2% of clients - staff going over and above to set up appointments, complete forms and everything for folk, only for them not to turn up/provide evidence and end up in legal bother. This would just make them even more convinced that it was a personal vendetta against them.

Think how much public money has been spent dealing with this cünt.

They also tended to be the ones that sent creepy emails to the women they had been in contact with through the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    His username was manonthebox
    Yes I think I remember that username. That 2nd e mail is a classic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast