+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Peterborough

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Peterborough

For mePeterborough are one of those clubs I struggle to remember when I'm trying to name all of the football clubs. Although I've visited Peterborough quite a bit in my time the only time I remember about it is 9/11 because I was listening to Talk Sport as they described the tragic events in New York.

I certainly remember Ronnie Moore being ill one day and sending Breckin down with the team. Agreat day to be a Miller that was.

The day I took my Froggy mates to have a tour of the stadium and to watch the game was a match against Peterborough which ended up with us losing 1 - 0 to a penalty. It was also the only day I ever touched Paul Warne as he was trying to run passed us in a corridor I introduced him as a legend to the frogs and we all shook his hand with him. When he'd passed us he ran a bit faster to make up for lost time.

Todays match is against Brins BF! I'm sure Evans will do the business there when he has all of the 3 dozen players he needs. Since his move from Leeds he's stopped being supplied the Kappa shrinking drinking water but don't worry when our stadium was built he was the manager so no access alterations are necessary. His trousers has been fitted with a new belt so if he starts jumping up and down orr doing a 5m run none of you will experience the the vision of what that pour lady suffered at Bradford!

Today I have Perigordmiller with me so interactions with the matchthread may be limited but as always we'll try!

Enjoy the game folks and folkesses

Ermmm Frog I take exception to your thread saying folks and folkesses.
    What about gender neutral people 😛

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Ermmm Frog I take exception to your thread saying folks and folkesses.
    What about gender neutral people ��
    You've got me stumped there Yak I honestly haven't got a response

Scott Oldham will Ref the game, last time was at Crewe in FA cup not a good omen

Sing your hearts out for the boys.

Well there’s a first 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Well there’s a first ��
    I've got it Yak!

folks trans folkesses

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Must be the jet lag. Or is that lagsses

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Must be the jet lag. Or is that lagsses
    Are you ok Cayton?

First time I remember Watching Peterborough at Millmoor they had Jim Iley playing for them. I think he took every throw in for them! If they had played additional time there would have been at least 10 minutes each half having to wait for him getting to the opposite side of the field.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast