+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matchday chatroom tomorrow

Matchday chatroom tomorrow

Can someone be prepared to cover tomorrow, I am away and don't think I will be able to do it, it is the FM comms on RS (checked on their website yesterday), if no one can then I will try to, i will post a reply to this tween 12-1ish to let you know.
    Cheers

am on a train in South Africa. ..no can do....strikes me.it's you or nobody Diode..you deserve a medal from all us exiled Blades 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    am on a train in South Africa. ..no can do....strikes me.it's you or nobody Diode..you deserve a medal from all us exiled Blades ��
    Chuffin ell Aya tha only nipped down road to get a pot noodle and tha was walking, change that chuffin sat nav...lol
    seriously though things have slightly changed since original post so should be able to do it, although it will be ifollow feed so therefore
    no spoiling please those listening to live fm feed on RS, will post as I said confrimation if I can or can't tomorrow...
    have a safe un Aya...

If tha see's Michael Caine and Stanley Baker together in that neck of the woods do a runner fast......

am on a train in South Africa. ..no can do....strikes me.it's you or nobody Diode..you deserve a medal from all us exiled Blades ��
    Where about's are you going Aya- on the Blue train perchance?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Where about's are you going Aya- on the Blue train perchance?
    Rovos it's similar

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    Chuffin ell Aya tha only nipped down road to get a pot noodle and tha was walking, change that chuffin sat nav...lol
    seriously though things have slightly changed since original post so should be able to do it, although it will be ifollow feed so therefore
    no spoiling please those listening to live fm feed on RS, will post as I said confrimation if I can or can't tomorrow...
    have a safe un Aya...

If tha see's Michael Caine and Stanley Baker together in that neck of the woods do a runner fast......
    cheers diode hope to catch up tomorrow if tepi behaves

Rovos it's similar
    Very, very nice. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Very, very nice. Enjoy.
    Thanks TT....a very eclectic bunch on board..
    no.Blades spotted as yet

Thanks TT....a very eclectic bunch on board..
    no.Blades spotted as yet
    Somehow I am not surprised!

Which route are you doing?

Bump Ok sounding good,be on line bout 2ish. if anyone is online now and could just pop in the room to give me a sound check be appreaciated, am in room now ta muchly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast