+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F.A.O. Casper64Frank

F.A.O. Casper64Frank

Sorry i missed you this morning pal, out walking my dogs. Thanks for the photos,reminded me of that film "The King and I" we all had a fantastic day with Ronnie will never forget it and neither will he. LOL.

No problem, you're welcome to the photo's and so is Toytown2.

Good to see someone else other than me is emotional, I'm sure I saw a few tears in you're eyes after the rendition of " when he gets the ball....he's bound to score "
    Looked like KING RONNIE enjoyed yesterday just as much as you.
    " Memories are made of this "

Ps. ...just a thought Archie.....why not show the photo's to our kid, ParkgateWelfare.....who knows he might realise being an armchair fan is like supporting the Owls......he may even join you next time.

Dont think theres much chance of P.W making a return, last time he saw the Millers it was half a crown entrance fee, and the free food and drink would be too rich for his stomach he only eats dripping.

Were you lads in the hospitality yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Were you lads in the hospitality yesterday?
    Yeah, was our singing out of tune ?

Are we banned for next home game ?

I give a good rendition of " Ronnie....Ronnie Moore " LOL...

I went into Kop Choir mode, I LOV IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Yeah, was our singing out of tune ?

Are we banned for next home game ?

I give a good rendition of " Ronnie....Ronnie Moore " LOL...
    i was sat 2 tables away. if i had known it was you frank i would have come n said hello... i did complain to brecks who let the rif raff in.. he just said "blame Ronnie for lowering the standards "

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    i was sat 2 tables away. if i had known it was you frank i would have come n said hello... i did complain to brecks who let the rif raff in.. he just said "blame Ronnie for lowering the standards "
    LOL...LOL....LOL...That's our Brecks always good for a ' one liner '

You would be welcome at our table anytime cayton, watch out for us next time, can't make Bristol Rovers maybe Blackpool.

" Ronnie Moore.....Ronnie Moore......Ronnie....Ronnie Moore "
    " When he gets the ball he's bound to score....Ronnie....Ronnie Moore "

BTW cayton were you sat near the London Millers or near the table with the ' lovely totty ' ?

Other way near doors. Inline with buffet chef.. think London millers were table 3.
    Hehe I did notice the totty 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Dont think theres much chance of P.W making a return, last time he saw the Millers it was half a crown entrance fee, and the free food and drink would be too rich for his stomach he only eats dripping.
    Good evening Archie and Frank, I'm glad to hear you both had a fantastic time in hospitality, was it a special occasion or something you do on a regular basis, I look forward to seeing the photos. I know that being life long friends you both worry about my well being, worry no more. Today having walked to the shops for a tub of 'Best Pork Dripping' for my Sunday dinner a customer stood next to me in the queue noticed I only had one shoe on. "you seem to have lost a shoe" she said, "not at all I said" with a large and happy grin,"I've found one". Not all is doom and gloom at 'Bleak House', hope to see you soon.
    Last edited by parkgatewelfare; 08-04-2018 at 09:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast