+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will we win another match this season?

Jesus, sorry to hear that. As I nurse you have my full empathy. Don't think I would wish anyone prematurely dead. Apart from mass murderers etc.

I've got a bad feeling we might drop out of the play-offs as well.

Obviously hope not.

Well, if we drop out of the play offs, at least we can begin recruiting early to fine tune the squad for a sustained tilt at it next year - still better than most of us had thought it might be

I think we will make the play offs.

I hope we are but won't be gutted if we aren't - the side is on the up and will get better

Oh for goodness sake what have you started Zil?

Stop this stupid campaign. You are 'supposed' to be a Miller. You've now got great fire throwing the towel in.

I would on a personal note like to meet you in public. What do you do pre match? Fancy a pint for a chat on all of life, politics and football?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Oh for goodness sake what have you started Zil?

Stop this stupid campaign. You are 'supposed' to be a Miller. You've now got great fire throwing the towel in.

I would on a personal note like to meet you in public. What do you do pre match? Fancy a pint for a chat on all of life, politics and football?
    Good idea Brin, keep him talking whilst I set up the sniper rifle.

CAM, you are an utter disgrace as a human being and should be stripped of being a Moderator. This is not your first offence by any means. Froggy doesn't deserve a **** like you as a colleague and the sooner you hand in your notice the better. Ex pats like CT Miller, Sota and others should teach you how to be a better, a much better person.

Grist, how old are you? You're a despicable wretch too. I won't let myself down by getting into name calling and insults. On one of my very rare good days I would like to meet you and...you can guess the rest.

So once again, HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    CAM, you are an utter disgrace as a human being and should be stripped of being a Moderator. This is not your first offence by any means. Froggy doesn't deserve a **** like you as a colleague and the sooner you hand in your notice the better. Ex pats like CT Miller, Sota and others should teach you how to be a better, a much better person.

Grist, how old are you? You're a despicable wretch too. I won't let myself down by getting into name calling and insults. On one of my very rare good days I would like to meet you and...you can guess the rest.

So once again, HOW OLD ARE YOU?
    Hope all this attention fulfills you,you have obviously created all the acrimony you desired.Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    Hope all this attention fulfills you,you have obviously created all the acrimony you desired.Well done.
    Think I might be missing something here.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast