+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oh dear oh dear

for everything

I’d sell the lot bar Vydra and Carson and Wisdom or even give them away.
    That is the worst performance I’ve seen from a derby side since the debacle of the premier league season.
    Sunderland was bottom of the league ffs and scored only 38 in 38 matches. And they could have had 6 and hit the woodwork twice.
    And just to top the night off I got fkin soaked walking back to Chad to the car and had to drive 16 miles Home in just my pants.

Well done Lewyman!! That's dedication for you, pity some of those tossers that you got soaked to watch ain't as dedicated!!

Lewyman Can't argue with anything you have said that was diabolical and you forgot they have conceiving 69 goals and we managed one shot on target After about 75 minutes I thought they would get 6or7 they were cutting through us at will Another performance like that at Preston and another hammering is on the cards Preston are a lot better than Sunderland The trouble is we've not got a lot we can change Hudds should be back Ledley and Wisdom maybe They won't produce any goal threat take your pick Jerome or Nugent neither could score in a brothel Yes I got soaked walking back to car but only had to drive to Duffield

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)