+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gary Willard

I was there that day sat in the lower East stand sat very near the 1\2 way line about 10 rows up sat across from me was the man who ran on the field he ran across the field on his way to smack Willard, as he set off I said to him were tha going he just said(that B*****d ) and shot off, that Owen got Morgan sent off with a dive, Stumpy smacked Ince and got sent off, hatted Liverpoowl ever since. cheating tw@ts.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    I'd been treated to a day at Old Trafford by a supplier for that game Pass, I got my first warning to stay sitting down after leaping up when Hendrie scored. But that was a blatant penalty and I couldn't contain myself from leaping up and shouting penalty ! at the top of my voice when Liddle was brought down right in front of where I was sitting.
    Both the ref and liner couldn't have missed it, but who was going to hand little Barnsley a penalty at Old Trafford and risk the wrath of Sir Alex ??!!
    He could control time back in the day after all.

Still mate, we wunta ed that magical replay if he'd a given a pen at OT

I think that replay 3-2 victory was the perfect fa cup tie. Great game that had everything laiked in a great atmosphere. Tha can't get near to that kind o experience nar at a football match, it's gone totally shyte.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Still mate, we wunta ed that magical replay if he'd a given a pen at OT

I think that replay 3-2 victory was the perfect fa cup tie. Great game that had everything laiked in a great atmosphere. Tha can't get near to that kind o experience nar at a football match, it's gone totally shyte.
    When Scott Jones headed home our third it was one of those moments when you lose control and just grab anyone to celebrate with , pure magic .

What a night that was .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    When Scott Jones headed home our third it was one of those moments when you lose control and just grab anyone to celebrate with , pure magic .

What a night that was .
    Unfortunately I couldn't get a ticket that night. Gutted. My season ticket seat was given up to the United fans (West stand lower north side) cos of fa cup away fan rules. Went to OT for original tie and that was a cracking day art but tha reight, that home game was special. I watched it int chennels and it were full o United wanabees. It were a strange atmosphere but I proper stuffed it to em after the final whistle the tossers

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

What a night that was .
    I think that was probably the best experience I've ever had at Oakwell. I missed out on the promotion game as I was on holiday and felt that I'd really missed out but by what a night we had when we beat MAN U !! at Oakwell that night.

One of my enduring memories was that when the final whistle blew Peter Schmeichel turned to the Ponte End and applauded us before walking off the pitch.

I also remember being told that Man U wouldn't use our changing rooms and chose to get changed at Ardsley House instead.

I felt murderous after the Liverpool game, I couldn’t express my hatred towards Willard enough moreso because he lacked moral fibre and ****ed off leaving his linesmen.
    As for conspiracy theories, I’m not sure about that but I remember dee dar ****io forcefully directing the ball at the linesman at Hillsboro and getting away Scot free only to score late on and hristov getting sent off at Leeds for abusive language. A language he couldn’t speak. Oh and Michael Owen 2 footing our keeper at anfield. Oh and shearer elbowing Moses. Oh and Neville taking Liddell out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12