+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ray Wilkins

Ray Wilkins

Has suffered a cardiac arrest. Complicated because the arrest caused him to fall at the time

Critically ill and has been put in an induced coma.

Get well soon fella

Always like to hear Ray as a pundit,speaks a lot of sense,get well quick young man

Hope you get well soon ray,agree for once blocky I used to like listening to him as a pundit as a player when he went forward he was a terrific player to watch spent too much time going sideways and backwards tho

Get well soon.Ray....always enjoy listening to you

Agree with all the above. While most “pundits” spout platitudes and nonsense, Ray actually seems to think about what he is saying.

One of the few I ever want to listen to. Intelligent and insightful. Let’s hope I get the chance to hear him again.

Very sorry to hear this, hope he makes a full recovery

I hope he makes a full recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I hope he makes a full recovery.
    Get well soon Butch.UTCB

Awful shockin news that Butch Wilkins has passed away aged 61.I knew he was in a critical condition but i was hopin he'd recover.I send sincere sympathy to all his family and friends,such a tragic loss.RIP RAY.UTCB

R.I.P. to Ray and God bless his family. A lovely guy and a classy footballer.

Absolutely no age. It does make me wonder about excerise and if it’s the be all and end all to longevity when so many athletes have heart problems so soon after retiring from their sport. You’d think keeping really fit into your 30’s or 40’s would store up some sort of long term cardio protection, but in many cases it seems once the regular fitness regimes stop they’re as vulnerable as the rest of us.
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 04-04-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast