+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Keep your chin up everyone..

Keep your chin up everyone..

I know its ever so easy to give in to despair and darkness at the moment, especially with our current dip in form. Alas, I say to you 'ALL IS NOT LOST!'. No one here can deny that we are in a fantastic league position with 5 games to go. All of us would never have believed this at the start of the season.
    Rejoice at the marvellous turn around from last year! It hasn't been done through luck, no, but hard work from KN, AH, and the players. It is a 5 game season now with 3 to play at fortress meadow lane. All is to play for still at the end of this long and tiresome season. Rally yourselves! Enjoy the rest of the season because when its over you will miss the regular football badly.

I for one am proud of all connected with the running of our club for giving us such an exciting season. Its been much better than sitting in 13th position with nothing to play for and the season long finished.

It's the business end of the season now and as loyal notts fans its time to get behind the team even more so than ever and it starts on Saturday down at the lane. Lets get behind the lads, show them we support them from the off.

The end of this chapter in our historic club's story has not yet been written....BELIEVE!

Quote Originally Posted by meadowlane1 View Post
    I know its ever so easy to give in to despair and darkness at the moment, especially with our current dip in form. Alas, I say to you 'ALL IS NOT LOST!'. No one here can deny that we are in a fantastic league position with 5 games to go. All of us would never have believed this at the start of the season.
    Rejoice at the marvellous turn around from last year! It hasn't been done through luck, no, but hard work from KN, AH, and the players. It is a 5 game season now with 3 to play at fortress meadow lane. All is to play for still at the end of this long and tiresome season. Rally yourselves! Enjoy the rest of the season because when its over you will miss the regular football badly.

I for one am proud of all connected with the running of our club for giving us such an exciting season. Its been much better than sitting in 13th position with nothing to play for and the season long finished.

It's the business end of the season now and as loyal notts fans its time to get behind the team even more so than ever and it starts on Saturday down at the lane. Lets get behind the lads, show them we support them from the off.

The end of this chapter in our historic club's story has not yet been written....BELIEVE!
    Well said Churchill......"we will fight them on the beaches".......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IHadByMvXk

Dip in form? More like a long slide! It is AH & KN that messed up the transfer window. You really think we will get out of this league this season?

Here's a positive - we have taken 2 points from the last 12.

Which is twice as many as Mansfield have managed!

This is like reading 1984.