+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Accrington Stanley (02.04.18)

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    Playing devil's advocate here: I think Durham means we are playing worse than we were last year under NOLAN i.e discounting the Sheridan debacle.

P.S. I am sick of hoofball and sincerely hope we will try and play something a bit more constructive next season...
    I think we are playing exactly the same under Nolan. No silky and attractive passing game, but with a team who in the main will battle to the final whistle. And to say "discounting the Sheridan debacle" is like saying "discounting the defeats, we've been pretty good".

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Complete and utter bollox. For someone who claims to go to every game, your opinions are absolutely laughable. Only a complete idiot would think we played better last season than this - have you already forgotten the run of 10 straight defeats? We've not been great this season, and it's possible that our position in the league flatters us a bit, but to claim we played better last season is beyond ridiculous.
    I like Durham but he doesn't t half comes out with utter b0llocks at times. I don't like you but you don't half come out with utter , er things. Oh **** it, spot on!

Like your honesty navy
    Accy -1-notts 2
    Late notts winner from Husin against one of his former clubs
    999 pies in attendance

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    Playing devil's advocate here: I think Durham means we are playing worse than we were last year under NOLAN i.e discounting the Sheridan debacle.

P.S. I am sick of hoofball and sincerely hope we will try and play something a bit more constructive next season...
    for the last 3/4 months notts have been crap to watch its a good job this leigh is appauling.

Stanley 2
    County 0

484 away

It's true that this is exactly the sort of game Notts win, but even so it's hard to imagine how we'll create enough chances to see off the in-form team in the division. So either an easy win for Accy or a sneaky win for Notts. Given our form, I think I'll have to go for the former.

Accy 3 - 1 Notts

Grant

Such a strange season, this one. I have come away from most games recently feeling totally fed up, and it feels like forever since we strung a run of wins together, and yet somehow we still find ourselves in 4th. I have been expecting us to drop down the table for about six months now, and I still think we will. But the closer it gets to the end of the season, the harder it will be to take. Overall it has been a good season - Nolan has performed minor miracles turning us into playoff contenders. But at the end of the day, our lack of quality - particularly up front - will tell. You just don't get promoted without strikers who can actually score.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 01-04-2018 at 07:30 AM.

We looked a lot better against Wycombe,hitting the post twice and having two penalties turned down.Accrington struggled to beat 10 man Mansfield,who haven't won under Flitcroft.So let's be positive,2-1 to Notts,Ameobi and Noble scoring,with 900 Notts fans celebrating the win.

Looking at the forecast, decent chance of this being called off. If it goes ahead, 1-0 Notts.

We’ll have 10 penalty shouts turned down, Shola will hit the post 3 times, Hawkridge will be subbed, and Nolan will get Tony Hackworth out of retirement to play instead of Forte, who’ll be round at Nolan’s house, deliberately messing up his stamp collection.

Yes I know, I don't suppose he witnessed the crap at Crew, Peterborough
    ,Barnet,Chesterfield and Coventry.

Accrington are expecting in the region of 1800 from notts - bit optimistic of them in my opinion

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast