+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 26 seconds....

26 seconds....

that's all it took for those clean sheets of yours to be soiled. However I thought that other than that your defence was pretty robust especially with your giant keeper. I believe your might need an extra striker, your greek one was not too impressive and you had some very good chances. It was a good game to watch, with a great atmosphere, I did hear the forest fans, shame about the weather.

Cool to be a cat

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    that's all it took for those clean sheets of yours to be soiled. However I thought that other than that your defence was pretty robust especially with your giant keeper. I believe your might need an extra striker, your greek one was not too impressive and you had some very good chances. It was a good game to watch, with a great atmosphere, I did hear the forest fans, shame about the weather.

Cool to be a cat
    Home TeamMillwallAway TeamNottm Forest
    Possession
    Home35%Away65%
    Shots
    Home11Away18
    Shots on Target
    Home5Away3
    Corners
    Home6Away6
    Fouls
    Home9Away13

Goal scoring has been our problem all season. The defense was plugged, but no striker of merit has been noted.
    As for the game, 2-0 flattered you but that's football. Don't score and you don't win.
    Karanka is changing things slowly. I'm more confidant now, than I have been for a long time. No quick fix and this club is putting the right things in place in the back ground.
    Our away support is usually in force and quite noisy.

If Millwall make the play offs then Neil Harris should win Manager of the season,
    What a season they have had, straight from promotion to the play offs, ive a bit of a soft spot for Millwall, may due to the fact ive grown up around Hammers fans,
    Hope they make it to the play offs instead of them booing sheep down the A52.

If Forest make the playoffs Krankie should be made Manager of the Century

[QUOTE=mistaram;38845663]If Forest make the playoffs Krankie should be made Manager of the Century[/QUOTE if Rowett gets Derby up then he should receive a Knighthood!
    In reality MR RAM Fulham and Villa are far better football teams, I can see Keogh crying again.

Es***. Your right Fulham and Villa are far better teams than Derby can't argue with that Theve also got managers who have been there longer than Rowett and spent lots more money Nice of you to think we will be going to Wembley again but that's not going to happen we won't even make the playoffs. Keogh not even in the team keep up 😊

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post

Cool to be a cat
    Lolz a Millwall fan taking a pop.
    Enjoy your days in the sun, young man.
    It'll be business as usual next season for your lot.

Which of course is RELEGATION.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    If Forest make the playoffs Krankie should be made Manager of the Century
    How many Krankies have managed them?

Pieman to many 😊