+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In To The Drop Zone We Go

In To The Drop Zone We Go

Looking to have top weight on now with Sunderland and Brum both having good wins .

Trying desperate to make a case for staying up , the truth is I can't right now .

Anyone want to have a bash , I'm sorry but simply using the word " Believe " won't wash .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Looking to have top weight on now with Sunderland and Brum both having good wins .

Trying desperate to make a case for staying up , the truth is I can't right now .

Anyone want to have a bash , I'm sorry but simply using the word " Believe " won't wash .

it's difficult to see where wins will come from. We were desperately unlucky yesterday but if tha dunt tek thi chances tha seldom wins in this league. Fair play to Birmingham, 2 home wins on the bounce with 2 clean sheets and 4 goals scored. Can any body see us doing that? Me neither

I think we’re doomed

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    it's difficult to see where wins will come from. We were desperately unlucky yesterday but if tha dunt tek thi chances tha seldom wins in this league. Fair play to Birmingham, 2 home wins on the bounce with 2 clean sheets and 4 goals scored. Can any body see us doing that? Me neither
    Or winning 4-1 away at Derby although Sunderland may have sprung to life too late .

I believe José and the moon IS made of cheese

Get used to it we could be winning 3-0 with a minute to go and we'd draw 3-3!
    I told you after three games in that Jackson was rubbish and gets out of position too often and it happens too often! Yes he has the odd good game but it isn't enough Lindsay trying to do his own job whilst covering for him will always mean we are vulnerable at the back! Shame about Mills cos we looked stronger with him there.
    Same with Moore yes MOM yesterday and put a good shift in, but I could have headed that in. The two misses afterwards cost us dearly we could and should have been out out of sight.
    We are going down BELIEVE it.

Birmingham are away at Bolton on tuesday night which is very winnable .

We could easily be five points adrift at 10pm on tuesday night with the blunts up next and still chasing a play off spot .

We'll see where we end up. Its theer fo sumdy if the want it bad enough. Put a mini run together and tha can pull away.

Pass only mini run we'll do is a splash fart

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Pass only mini run we'll do is a splash fart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast