+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s the deal with Bloomer and other disappeared

What’s the deal with Bloomer and other disappeared

I read a few comments on certain comments suggesting Bloomer has gone and something from fmadmin?? about him spamming on his goodbye post?

What’s occurred??

My deduction is that Bloomer's resignation speech included an open invite to join a new forum he's created. I gather this because I was asked if I was jumping ship to it in a PM from someone who has decided to move onto Bloomer's forum, I'm not.

I guess the post was removed as it promoted a rival forum, if I was Footymad admin I'd have done the same.

I've seen this happen before back in the day when forums actually mattered, the deserters gradually snook back, maybe that'll happen here, maybe not many went anyway
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 31-03-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    My deduction is that Bloomer's resignation speech included an open invite to join a new forum he's created. I gather this because I was asked if I was jumping ship to it in a PM from someone who has decided to move onto Bloomer's forum, I'm not.

I guess the post was removed as it promoted a rival forum, if I was Footymad admin I'd have done the same.

I've seen this happen before back in the day when forums actually mattered, the deserters gradually snook back, maybe that'll happen here, maybe not many went anyway
    That's exactly what happened.
    The irony is, it was Bloomer posting it. The one man who rigidly adhered to the rules and would have jumped on the person posting a link like that.
    I wish Bloomer well. Personally, he's put a lot of faith in a rancid forum really. It really is full of nut jobs. There is a better one, but I had better not name it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    That's exactly what happened.
    The irony is, it was Bloomer posting it. The one man who rigidly adhered to the rules and would have jumped on the person posting a link like that.
    I wish Bloomer well. Personally, he's put a lot of faith in a rancid forum really. It really is full of nut jobs. There is a better one, but I had better not name it lol
    Just checked it out and it looks like all the ex posters from here who liked spunking off a lot have moved (apart from me, I might be full of **** but I'll spread it here I reckon)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Just checked it out and it looks like all the ex posters from here who liked spunking off a lot have moved (apart from me, I might be full of **** but I'll spread it here I reckon)
    Misplaced loyalty AF. Wouldn’t be a problem if Bloomer, Rog and ‘Amster hadn’t been treated the way they were. God knows...along with a few others, you and me included, they’ve kept the site going in one way or another in the last year. Get over to the ***** side...you’re wanted, no harm contributing to two sites.

P.S....and constantly blocking v*t*l is just pitiful!

Come on Derby Mad stop throwing your toys out of the pram, it's called competition. It's V.i.t.a.l you go with it or this board will collapse!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Misplaced loyalty AF. Wouldn’t be a problem if Bloomer, Rog and ‘Amster hadn’t been treated the way they were. God knows...along with a few others, you and me included, they’ve kept the site going in one way or another in the last year. Get over to the ***** side...you’re wanted, no harm contributing to two sites.

P.S....and constantly blocking v*t*l is just pitiful!
    Thanks for the ‘approach’ I’m not used to being headhunted! I can’t comment on ma and rr as I don’t know the circumstances but I note that you are still here so there must have been a more diplomatic approach they could have taken to their issues. Apologies if my turn of phrase above upset, and hope you realise I was including myself in any criticism. Bit of a shame tho to see rr taking up the Romanis role on the new forum with his tale telling about my comments but I guess emotions are high. Talk soon

Romanis role?
    What did I do?
    Been busy. Let me make further inquiries first.

Rob, it is v.i.t.a.l. that you keep in touch with your mates

I'm lost have I missed something

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)