+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If By Some Miracle....

If By Some Miracle....

OK our season is in freefall, but we often forget how woeful other teams can be, and this is a league like no other, so, if by some miracle we reverse into the playoffs, will even the biggest soothsayers amongst us (not necessarily you DCFCA) reset to zero and get right behind the team for the knockout stage? Or are you so pizzed off you couldn't care less now?

Me? Despite being far from a regular paying fan, I'll be there.

Andy sorry it's not going to happen if you cant beat Sunderland there's no way were going to beat Villa Boro Preston Wolves just forget it and look forward to next season 😊

Honestly I probably wouldn't want us to go up if Sunderland got hammered every week in the premier and we perform like that against them . I just don't know what has gone so drastically wrong. Jerome ,Russell ,muddy pitches old players. I know we weren't playing brilliantly and rode a bit of luck but .....

Can old players sustain a full season? is it the managers or the players that **** it up? The way I've seen it, it all goes well until the January window. Managers for some reason think we need the extra push and start to panic buy over priced **** then try and fit them into a team which was doing well. If it's not broke don't try and mend it, or if we need a player don't just go for the first one available.

Next season we need a new plan!

You seem under some misguided impression we HAD A PLAN which needs renewing. Just analysing Mel's record of managerial appointments alone, never mind his scouting network, transfer 'policy' or that broken record 'The Derby Way' , merely demonstrates any plan simply revolved around a piece of paper, a list of names and a pin!! The sorry fact is Mel is a ram through and through, of that there is no doubt, but as a footie chairman he is ok with candy but not so good with toffee, it gets stuck in his mouth!!

Squad needs a major overhaul even if that means making losses or paying up contracts.

The comment about players not having any balls is all too evident at Derby.

Too many show ponies not committed to the cause.

Manx can't argue with any of that how the hell we are still in the top six I don't know Nothing will change next season to many to try and get out still on long term contracts Rush has a lot the answer but Rowett not innocent why agree to new contracts for Thorne and Forsyth till they had proved their fitness

I wouldn't want to go up with the group of players you have,
    I'd hide for 6 months 😁😆

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    I'd hide for 6 months ����
    Well I’m relieved...seeing as you lot are nine**** (19) points and God knows how much goal difference behind the ‘group of players’ we have...that you won’t have to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    I'd hide for 6 months 😁😆
    You sound like your forward line

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)