Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
Why is that ridiculous? If the club has any ambition to progress to the Scottish Premiership they should have a clear-out.
How can you just clear out the Chairman and Board of Directors you nutter - those gentleman have a vested interest in the club and hold the majority of shares and who knows what financial stake they have in the Queens Arena the proceeds of which is keeping us a float. The board have stated they will stay full time but I like to know where the money is coming from. Moving on Naysmith would be madness as he will have to get a pay off. In my view the road ahead is to stick with Naysmith for at least until Christmas and then have another think. Ayr and Raith are not coming up with shed loads of money and from what I hear Falkirk and Inverness are on the bones of their ass. Yesterday’s attendance actually held together so the fans are still with us. I don’t want to comment on the off field problems that Queens have af the moment and the conspiracy theories are verging on the ridiculous. I’m surprised the Chairman has not been more firm.