+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The gaffer

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Why is that ridiculous? If the club has any ambition to progress to the Scottish Premiership they should have a clear-out.
    How can you just clear out the Chairman and Board of Directors you nutter - those gentleman have a vested interest in the club and hold the majority of shares and who knows what financial stake they have in the Queens Arena the proceeds of which is keeping us a float. The board have stated they will stay full time but I like to know where the money is coming from. Moving on Naysmith would be madness as he will have to get a pay off. In my view the road ahead is to stick with Naysmith for at least until Christmas and then have another think. Ayr and Raith are not coming up with shed loads of money and from what I hear Falkirk and Inverness are on the bones of their ass. Yesterday’s attendance actually held together so the fans are still with us. I don’t want to comment on the off field problems that Queens have af the moment and the conspiracy theories are verging on the ridiculous. I’m surprised the Chairman has not been more firm.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Can you just not belt up for once Albertz please as everyone including myself not in the best of moods following that performance today the last thing I wish to see is your continuing numerous, pathetic and meaningless posts.
    Fully concur Spike

Why is that ridiculous? If the club has any ambition to progress to the Scottish Premiership they should have a clear-out.
    Queens have plenty of ambition to progress to the SPL but what we lack is investrment

Can you just not belt up for once Albertz please as everyone including myself not in the best of moods following that performance today the last thing I wish to see is your continuing numerous, pathetic and meaningless posts.
    Alright, I suppose the fans are feeling raw after today's toothless performance but it is a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions are they not?

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    How can you just clear out the Chairman and Board of Directors you nutter - those gentleman have a vested interest in the club and hold the majority of shares and who knows what financial stake they have in the Queens Arena the proceeds of which is keeping us a float. The board have stated they will stay full time but I like to know where the money is coming from. Moving on Naysmith would be madness as he will have to get a pay off. In my view the road ahead is to stick with Naysmith for at least until Christmas and then have another think. Ayr and Raith are not coming up with shed loads of money and from what I hear Falkirk and Inverness are on the bones of their ass. Yesterday’s attendance actually held together so the fans are still with us. I don’t want to comment on the off field problems that Queens have af the moment and the conspiracy theories are verging on the ridiculous. I’m surprised the Chairman has not been more firm.
    I take all of your points on board, right enough. Let's just hope that all those factors pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    Queens have plenty of ambition to progress to the SPL but what we lack is investrment
    The club needs a consortium from a country like Qatar on board to reach the promised land of milk and honey.

The club needs a consortium from a country like Qatar on board to reach the promised land of milk and honey.
    From the Official Site - '' Meetings with companies are on - going - World of Sport concept as we keep striving to maximise the off - field income '' This has been going on for over a year now - last mentioned when a punter got up at the 2017 AGM and gave us his views ?

Alright, I suppose the fans are feeling raw after today's toothless performance but it is a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions are they not?
    Very true but it does not extend to clowns!!

I think the question the board have to ask is have we improved in the 18 months Gary Naysmith has been in charge.Can we trust him to take the team for another season?My answer.Please no.

Very true but it does not extend to clowns!!
    Even clowns can have an opinion but I'm not in a Circus.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)