+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Aussie Blubberers

The Aussie Blubberers

Going to appeal their bans by all accounts,i hope they lose the appeals and get them extended.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Going to appeal their bans by all accounts...
    ..sponsored by Kleenex..?

Seriously, is there a more contemptable sight than a grown man blubbing because he got caught cheating. Won't even take his lumps for it either. Chin up and take what's coming instead of trying to wriggle out of it you absolute 24ct, diamond cut, full weight w-anchors.

Not surprising,only crying because they got caught

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Not surprising,only crying because they got caught
    April fools day and up pops theee.I felt for Smith but i must admit Warner did look fake wi his tears but that could be cos i just don't like the fella at all.I still think the media/social and others have gone way over the top,it aint like they shot some chuff.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    April fools day and up pops theee.I felt for Smith but i must admit Warner did look fake wi his tears but that could be cos i just don't like the fella at all.I still think the media/social and others have gone way over the top,it aint like they shot some chuff.UTCB
    Rod with the greatest of respect, this goes way further than 'Just ball tampering', the Aussie's have built themselves a holier than thou persona over a period of time, they have been caught bang to rights and even the 'Tearful' press conferences look stage managed, there is way more behind this than has been admitted so far, I get that there should be a right to appeal, but even that, appears to me, at least, to have been pre managed, I will not be surprised if these bans are reduced on appeal, if that is to be the case, then this whole saga get's more farcical by the day.

They are obviously not sorry, otherwise they would take their punishment, and keep their heads down.

The cheated, have been caught and punished.

Their punishment is light in my view and it should have been more severe.

The Aussies remind me a bit of the Pork.

Arrogant, the club has a history of cheating and they blub like babbies for sympathy when things don’t go their way.

Embarrassing in the extreme to witness grown “sportsmen” blubbing away because they have been revealed as cheats. Pathetic!
    Accept the facts and face up to the consequences as MEN for heaven’s sake! What little respect I had for these 3, has been completely lost after these cringeing performances. Any reduction in their punishments and I will lose all interest in international cricket.
    Paddy got 9 months for mistakenly taking someting in a cough mixture. This lot were involved in pre-planned cheating. They are an utter disgrace to their country and their “sport”. Four year bans should be the absolute minimum. Rant over.

Warner comes out on top.

Definitely the Oscar winning performance of the 3 stage managed charades.

if anyone has any slight feelings of sorrow for them then how do you feel about a team who sledged a player aboout his dad's suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Warner comes out on top.

Definitely the Oscar winning performance of the 3 stage managed charades.

if anyone has any slight feelings of sorrow for them then how do you feel about a team who sledged a player aboout his dad's suicide?
    I don't see how it can have a Oscar winnin performance when hardly anyone believed Warner's tears.I dint know abart the sledgin abart DB's suicide nar that is disgraceful&wholly unacceptable but i still think this tamperin has gone way overboard but hey we're all entitled to our views are we not? UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast