+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next season , Season tickets

Next season , Season tickets

Renewal letters due soon , but may be delayed until we know what level we will be playing at !!!
    Will the pricing be the same ?
    Will Matchday tickets cost Less / surely not more ?
    Will existing S/T holders renew ?
    Mesta Ree want yor Munny arr so

I propose £ 200 in any area Adult
    £150 any area Concessions
    £100 Youths 14/19 any area
    £50 7/13 any area
    £25 3/7 any area
    Scrap free seats fo kids , parents and grandparents just gerrin them and the kids never attend / or rarely do
    Matchday tickets £ 20 Adult
    £10 Concessions and all other age groups
    Last edited by Romared; 01-04-2018 at 07:36 PM.

If they try and push them up much they’ll be in for a shock. I’d like what you’ve proposed Roma but I won’t hold my breath

They can charge what they want I won't be renewing mine I'm fed up of seeing a good side ripped apart for the sake of profit year in and out and these new suits look like their the same I'm fed up of wasting my cash season after season and being taken for a mug

For too many years have the owners of this club took money out of the club and nobody jas said or done anything to stop them. PC took all of the money from the fire sale of previous years and some will say he did the right thing but even PC wasnt putting his own money into the club ok he did when he bought the club but he has made 20× that. Before that we had Doyle who only wanted the land and who can forget John Dennis who got us to the prem and all that money went somewhere as 3 years later we was in 3.5 million of debt. We must have signed George Histrov for 20 million?? And now we have property developers in charge, now i wonder why they bought the club. They had the January transfer window to show us there intent and well its not the club at heart. I am fed up and pissed off because this as far as i am concerned is the begining of the end.

How do you know they took money from the club ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevthetyke View Post
    For too many years have the owners of this club took money out of the club and nobody jas said or done anything to stop them. PC took all of the money from the fire sale of previous years and some will say he did the right thing but even PC wasnt putting his own money into the club ok he did when he bought the club but he has made 20× that. Before that we had Doyle who only wanted the land and who can forget John Dennis who got us to the prem and all that money went somewhere as 3 years later we was in 3.5 million of debt. We must have signed George Histrov for 20 million?? And now we have property developers in charge, now i wonder why they bought the club. They had the January transfer window to show us there intent and well its not the club at heart. I am fed up and pissed off because this as far as i am concerned is the begining of the end.
    We received £18m for our season in the PL in 1997/98 .

We spent decent sums on Ward , Hristov , Fjortoft , Tinkler , Barnard plus fair wages too .

We built a new training ground and indoor facility and an Academy .

When we dropped down we signed Sheron , Dyer , Hignett , Shipperley and Van De Laan for good money and built the North Stand .

I don't personally think John Dennis took anything out of the club and the wages we were paying at that time caught up with us .

I didn't renew after Kieth Hill, quote probably the worst appointment I've seen at Oakwell.

PC stepped up when the vultures were circling, if he ended up making money from it then I have no issue with that although many will,there are folk who think that rich people get rich by keeping poor people down and therefore rich people are bad.
    If PC hadnt stepped up when he did, as a fan with the means to save us, where would we be ?

In terms of the club now I pick my games, lets be honest it's not been much fun down there in recent seasons and as they say "when the fun stops, stop"

The fun stopped this season after Cardiff City at home. Up until then performances were right up there. That match proved to me he'd lost the plot.

To be quite honest Ponte , al bi glad wen seersons ovva , as be back fulla optimism in August , New fixchas ul bi art inna cupple o month fust rarnd o cup t look forrard tu anorl , moor games fo ya money too,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast