+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moshni

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    To be fair there was only about 100 of them there.
    At 80 mins there is about 90 bears at hampden, are
    you one of them? 😱😱

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Look mate we accept were utter sh*te and we're in the fizzy pop league etc etc but at the end of the day rangers died and the "peepul" done nothing. You have a smashing day now :-)
    Yer patter is posher than yer team son

Good that you accept it as you will be for years now! And yea we died but like zombies we live on, our history remains part of our club which is a big GIRUY to all you haters

If what I am told fae many of your fans is true, your club may die and If so who the feck is gonna buy your badge, stadium and club if it does? Ah dinny ken

, our history remains part of our club
    Does that history include your outstanding tax bills?

Did sevco have a game today? Anyone know the score

I know our entire head to head with them is

Dundee United 3-0 The Rangers
    The Rangers 1-3 Dundee United

At the last count, I do believe that the major trophy count stands at - Dundee United 5, The Rangers 0.

"....................and that concludes the draw for the semi finals. The Rangers v Dundee United game will take place at the neutral Ibrox Stadium................."

McNamara built a superb squad and you had a fantastic team back then. Gauld , Robertson, Ciftci, Armstrong, mackay Stephens, I have to admit I laughed quite a lot as you all turned on him and your club. Karma

Moshni fkn hates Sevco

McNamara built a superb squad and you had a fantastic team back then. Gauld , Robertson, Ciftci, Armstrong, mackay Stephens, I have to admit I laughed quite a lot as you all turned on him and your club. Karma
    Not strictly true as Sackie inherited most of that squad then allegedly profited while someone else dismantled it. Not at the player level, but does that sound familiar?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)