+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Moshni

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    I went along to watch you battle it out with crusaders, that was fun

Our development team and reserves done alright against NI's best, beat Linfield and narrowly lost to NI champs, good that you take an interest in developments teams

Quite a few fans were wondering what Luggy had been smoking when we signed the boy but along with Ralston maybe this was the turning point.
    Let's hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Quite a few fans were wondering what Luggy had been smoking when we signed the boy but along with Ralston maybe this was the turning point.
    Let's hope so.
    I certainly was but from what I’ve heard off the man off the park as well as what I’ve seen from him on the park he’s been a fantastic signing. Glasgow media had me fooled.

I'm hearing that Csaba has convinced him to stay next year regardless of the league we are in.

I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I'm hearing that Csaba has convinced him to stay next year regardless of the league we are in.

I hope so.
    If this is true is a major coup by Csaba.

Fantastic news if signed. Best news in long time. Well done Csaba, luggy and the team

Very pleased if this is true.

Great signing and we can build our team round Big Mosh and also Stanton who I think is here next year also.

Yes, Stanton already signed up some months back. Since he signed up for longer he has really come on to a game.

Hopefully those two can stay a few years and we start to get the spine of a good side

if we could get Mohsni and Fyvie to stay would be a big boost

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    if we could get Mohsni and Fyvie to stay would be a big boost
    Fyvie was really coming into his game. Absolutely gutting for him, and us, to loose him at that stage. Just wonder how stable his injury situation is going to be in the future, was it cruciate ? Can’t recall now. Wish him all the best and hope he is making good progress.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)