+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moshni

Moshni

Thought signing him was gonna peak of our banter years but he’s starting to prove me wrong.

3 good performances.
    Wins headers.
    Threat attacking corners.
    Some cracking pics of him on the community Facebook going round the local schools and getting right involved with the kids.
    Keeps Quinn out the starting 11.
    And tbh I’m totally okay with his reaction yesterday, he’s showed more passion and heart in 3 games than any other player to play in tangerine over the last 3 years.

Keep it up big man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Thought signing him was gonna peak of our banter years but he’s starting to prove me wrong.

3 good performances.
    Wins headers.
    Some cracking pics of him on the community Facebook going round the local schools and getting right involved with the kids.
    And tbh I’m totally okay with his reaction yesterday, he’s showed more passion and heart in 3 games than any other player to play in tangerine over the last 3 years.

Keep it up big man.
    Absolutely. I wish some of the other players actually gave a sh1t like him. The problem is they've had it too easy. They just go from club to club raking in the money and don't care if the team they are with wins or loses, they'll still get paid. Here's a guy who basically blew his career with a moment of madness so actually appreciates someone giving him a chance.

Exactly.. My missus works hard and is loyal to her company however, missed work due to unforseen circumstances and was docked a days pay.!! These prima donnas should get no wages if they appear to be not giving 100% effort but I suppose the homeless problem is bad enuf without our skint footballers adding to it..

Big lad took his goal well tonight. He’s proving a decent signing so far

Sign of a good player - wins the ball FAIRLY when it's not necessarily his to win.
    Or wins 50/50s without fouling.
    Saw this in Mohsni last night.

I think time has come to try and sign him up for next season.

He was without a club for a while before united. He has shown good commitment to the United cause and been a perfect gent since he arrived.

I’d hope both sides would be up for signing him up for another year at this point

Yesterday’s sponsors motm. Get him signed up imo

Fair play to Mohsni I thought he’d be a disaster but he’s been comfortably our best player since signing. Still no 100% sure how much of that is him being good v the rest being ****e but hopefully we’ll get the chance to find out next season.

Absolute no brainier now that we must sign him up now irrespective of what league we are in next season. Great starting point for team if we are in champ. Type of player we need it in prem

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post

3 good performances.
    Wins headers.

Keep it up big man.
    ^^This

Lets just hope he feels at home here and wants to stay

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)