+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Peter Dow

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    His second email to Catriona Mackenzie was pretty special. You can’t even begin to understand the thought process behind it
    5 days of sleep deprivation and wildly hallucinating may begin to produce that stream of consciousness. But otherwise, no.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Quite. It cannae be fine living with his obvious paranoia and I'm another whose more than happy for folk to march to their own drum, but was unaware of this ***ual stuff... thon email is just
    You could imagine his picture in the paper with the caption "he then turned the gun on himself".

He's The Scottish National Standard Bearer.

Off the wall and clearly suffering from some mental illness for the last 40 years at least.

Still living in Hollybank Place as far as I am aware.

But from what I have seen, harmless and with no propensity to violence or any kind of assault.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    He's The Scottish National Standard Bearer.

Off the wall and clearly suffering from some mental illness for the last 40 years at least.

Still living in Hollybank Place as far as I am aware.

But from what I have seen, harmless and with no propensity to violence or any kind of assault.
    I will check out the videos when I am not at work but the mention of Hollybank Place rang a bell so I jumped on Google Earth. That window was covered in rantings when I was a ****ager living in that area. There's no way the rather alarming looking geezer in the doorway can be the boy so the paranoia must be hereditary.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123