+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T BASIE, the parasite

Cool O/T BASIE, the parasite

RedBasie
    Saturday at 10:28 AM#30
    Hi Folks. If you are looking for answers look no further than Romanis the self appointed Mod for East Midlands clubs. Two or three years ago when he started to go after me he said he was a close friend of FM owner and there was no hiding places. He depopulated the Forest board, tried the same with Notts County but was caught in a backlash. He was at the time banned at Derby and made a request to me to put in a nice word with Rattea to obtain his release. ElitePie has a complete file on all this but I'm not sure whether he will divulge anything at this time.

Absolutely hilarious.

Basie and his let me in stance and EP and his conspiracy files,

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    RedBasie
    Saturday at 10:28 AM#30
    Hi Folks. If you are looking for answers look no further than Romanis the self appointed Mod for East Midlands clubs. Two or three years ago when he started to go after me he said he was a close friend of FM owner and there was no hiding places. He depopulated the Forest board, tried the same with Notts County but was caught in a backlash. He was at the time banned at Derby and made a request to me to put in a nice word with Rattea to obtain his release. ElitePie has a complete file on all this but I'm not sure whether he will divulge anything at this time.

Absolutely hilarious.

Basie and his let me in stance and EP and his conspiracy files,
    Lolz. Been way too busy or can't be arsed to reply at this juncture.
    So full of ****e - I ASKED HIM to put in a word?
    Close friends with the owner? - Hmmm, no comments....