+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pardew sacked

Pardew sacked

Bye,bye

Too late! It should have been after the defeat to Huddersfield when we had a slight chance of staying up. We've got no chance now. Obviously preparing for next season without him, which is correct from that point of view.
    Last edited by Leicesterbaggie; 02-04-2018 at 10:43 AM.

Carvers gone too. Be interesting to see the side Big Dave picks.

Hip hip hooray

Great news, I was getting worried that he would still be in charge next season. How about GMac for manager with Big Dave as his sidekick?

Alex Neil is the young proven in the championship manager I'd like.

Never liked Pardew and was gutted when he was linked with us and suicidal since he got the top job.

Such a relief for me that he has gone and that I don't have to see him standing in our technical area.

I only hope the compromise pay off reached with him is low.

The next appointment is probably as important as the God Megson appointment as it will shape whether we are competitive next season or also runs.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Carvers gone too. Be interesting to see the side Big Dave picks.
    I suppose the thickest plank should be at the top of the pile....

Probably the most demoralising appointment the Albion have EVER made due to the context of our predicament. An absolute carbuncle of a manager who was utterly clueless and out of his depth in attempting to rescue our season. A calamitous appointment for sure and the thing was that 99 per cent of the fans saw how atrocious he was months ago. Utterly disgraceful that the board allowed this travesty to carry on for so long.

As per usual phild they wanted to save a few quid so only sacked him after the c??? Took a compromise in his pay off.

I will be shocked if he ever works as a manager again.

Hammond should be foooked off next.

One thing Big Dave has is Passion. I wouldn't be surprised if he got something going with the squad. Cant do any worse than Pardew any way THAT IS A FACT.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)