+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Hope The New Manager.....

I Hope The New Manager.....

......is a fresh and exciting appointment.

Let’s see the likes of Field and Leko given a run and a clear out of the overpaid w a n k e r s.

Pearson and Shaky for me.

I've always been in favour of those two as well.

Pearson/Shakespeare, been advocating those two for ages...they are the only two for me...proven track record which suits our present situation.

I'm not too sure that Leko is up to it following his loan spell. However, there would be no harm giving him the rest of the season to find out.
    I'd play Wilson at right back as well or is he out on loan again?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Let’s see the likes of Field and Leko given a run and a clear out of the overpaid w a n k e r s.

Agree with everything you say, but the next appointment will be the most important in many years get it wrong again and we will be up the stream without a paddle.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

I don't think Field or Leko are ready for management yet.

Like the post above the best 2 for me aswell they may be able to keep a couple of players that would definitely go under pardew , but they have to be strong & sift out a lot of cr ap we have no old pals thing no room for sentiment , ie Morrison don't play out the door

I want the new Manager to have the experience to have a strong say in who goes and who comes so that the team we are left with is one that can at least compete in the Championship.

Obviously the money men in the background will have the final say, on behalf of the Chairman and within budgets no doubt set by the Chairman. However, don’t trust them to oversee dealings at my local darts team so we need someone who is at least going to be strong enough, and respected enough, to have a strong say.

Don’t want an inexperienced up and coming coach wth no experience of dealing with multi millionaire footballers.

I doubt WBA are interested, but McInnes is always touted at our end when the WBA vacancy comes up.
    What would be your opinion IF WBA did make a move for McInnes?

Excellent when here as a player but didn't pull up any trees as boss at Bristol City, just not sure about McInnes. I think there will be others ahead of him in the running.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)