+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Charlton v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Charlton v The Millers

With the revival of Charlton these last few weeks I think most of us will be worried about going there today and getting anything out of the game.

A great result will be a win but a very good result will be a draw and the most likely result will be a loss for our boys on the road again. I'm just being realistic but we've seen Charlton and what they have done to us earlier on int season when they got to grips with the way we played and take a well earend victory at the NYS.
    However from that defeat we did do well and started scoring goals in a little run we got going until the injury to Proctor.

The gap between those trying to get into the play-offs and our place means we still need a couple or 3 wins to claim our place. I think that if we draw every game we'll do it but we're not too good at seeing games out so we have to keep pushing forrud and hope for a solid defence which has truely been our achillies heel. Imagine how good our season would have been with Swails and Macca at the back. Probably another 10 goals more in the goals far column and another 10 pts ont board.

Ifs and buts won't win anyone anything it's the here and now that counts and the players we have need to knuckle down and do the business.

Enjoy the game boy, girls and those who're in transition!!

Come On You Reds!!!!

Just in case anyone is interested. Due to Forest v Barnsley being called off our game is now live on Radio Dee Dar. AM & DAB.

1:26 and still nothing on our twitter account, is there a game, are they there?

Come on it’s not hard when you have phones ffs

Yes Bowyer has took over and started well.

come on MILLERS!!!!

Rodak;
    Emmanuel,
    Ajayi,
    Wood,
    Purrington;
    Forde,
    Palmer,
    Vaulks,
    Newell;
    Williams,
    Smith.

SUBS |
    Price,
    Ball,
    Taylor,
    Ihiekwe,
    Cummings,
    Lavery,
    Wiles

Completely baffled as to why Ball has been left out of the side.

Looks like we're playing 4-5-1

Am I seeing that right no Yates on bench and Purrington in team

I knew Warney would listen to me

I’m not baffled why Ball is on bench tbh but I’m not getting into that again (already mentioned in a few game threads)

Thought Taylor would be a better option though with one up front

Williams or Newell on left?
    Last edited by millertop; 02-04-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Completely baffled as to why Ball has been left out of the side.

Looks like we're playing 4-5-1
    Agree Frog! Also a little surprised to see Purrington. Big chance for him. UTM!!

Newell might possibly get a free role today rather than being confined to the left? Could be a good thing as he beats players for fun but on Saturday his crossing was poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Agree Frog! Also a little surprised to see Purrington. Big chance for him. UTM!!
    Hi Eddy

Purrington had to be played or having 2 proper left backs in the squad and not playing one or tother when injuries or suspension happen is a waste of a players wage. I think he's learned something after playing Icky there the last time that round pegs in round holes don't go no matter how hard you push it. It is a massive chance for him .

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast