+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fao dj

Fao dj

Hi John, I've removed the thread I posted until this is confirmed by other news sources.

Thanks for pointing out that you hadn't seen it elsewhere. As a result I've been looking and like you nothing else apart from the Herald one I showed you.

So to be cautious I've removed it for now

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Hi John, I've removed the thread I posted until this is confirmed by other news sources.

Thanks for pointing out that you hadn't seen it elsewhere. As a result I've been looking and like you nothing else apart from the Herald one I showed you.

So to be cautious I've removed it for now
    do for me fella!
    stay safe now
    john.

I let the FB chap know it wasn't in other news and subsequently he has now removed his post too.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I let the FB chap know it wasn't in other news and subsequently he has now removed his post too.
    an extremely wise move, a very sensitive post for all concerned methinks.

Yes and a good job you pointed it out. Normally I do look at other news in the Guardian or Independent but on this occasion I never as the guy is an OK chap so never questioned it. He had several reactions before he removed it too.

I hold my hands up here and hope all's well with him and his family

I hold my hands up here and hope all's well with him and his family...

me too Gazmeister, lets hope he makes a full recovery, have always appreciated his football opinions, says it like it is, not too many of his sort left, at least the non spitting 1's i mean

Reading between the lines I guess you are talking about Ray Wilkins? I was pleased to hear that he got a round of applause from the Spurs fans at the Bridge yesterday. Testimony to the high regards that he is held in by most football fans. Get well soon Ray.

Yes davee. Some @rsewipe made up a news story saying he had died and it's gone viral as far as I can see.

This is the trouble with internet isn't it, I mean it's all about traffic to a web and likes which make bucks for the ***s

Good to see you ahd a good show of respect at the Bridge

It really makes you wonder if you can believe anything you read on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    It really makes you wonder if you can believe anything you read on the internet.
    Very true davee but if I'm honest here, I never have believed a chuffin word that ConT Alfie says

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast