+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs - Yes or no?

Playoffs - Yes or no?

No for me, be happy to be proved wrong.

Yes , just but no chance of winning them.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    No for me, be happy to be proved wrong.
    On balance no, because Mansfield have 6 easy games left. Say 70% no, 30% yes.

Based on the form since the 8-1 defeat (which seemed to knock all of the belief out of us) we'll only win 1 more game and draw 2 or 3, which would take us to 72/73 points. We'll be relying on other teams having a poor run in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    On balance no, because Mansfield have 6 easy games left. Say 70% no, 30% yes.
    Big big yes...

A no from me... would love to be wrong but cant see us winning any of the remaining games other than maybe Yeovil at home... if it boils down to the last game vs Luton and we need a result then it would be interesting.. they will prob be promoted by then

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    A no from me... would love to be wrong but cant see us winning any of the remaining games other than maybe Yeovil at home... if it boils down to the last game vs Luton and we need a result then it would be interesting.. they will prob be promoted by then
    Yes, yes...and thrice YES.......Covo, Grimsby, Yeovil and Luton are all winnable

7th so just a yes

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Yes, yes...and thrice YES.......Covo, Grimsby, Yeovil and Luton are all winnable
    Covo just got mullered 6~2 ....at home
    Grimsby are even worse than Chesterfield on paper, 3rd off bottom......surely we cannot lose to all 3 bottom teams?.....our stars are re~aligning
    Yeovil are strictly a mid~table side............. despite the one administering the "mullering" on Covo today
    Luton will already have been promoted.....and will have an eye on a Spanish holiday

I don’t know. Ask me again after the Coventry game. And if that’s a draw, I still won’t know.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast