+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To be honest

To be honest

Well that's being a Notts fan all about. Full off disappointment. Yes it all started so well but now it's gone pear shape. Let's be realistic season over and let's start preparing for next season. And we will be successful.
    C o y p

Quote Originally Posted by postie66 View Post
    Well that's being a Notts fan all about. Full off disappointment. Yes it all started so well but now it's gone pear shape. Let's be realistic season over and let's start preparing for next season. And we will be successful.
    C o y p
    Me and my lad wont bother then.

Do what you bloody like I'm being realistic. And the sad thing is I will renew my season ticket.
    Let's build for next season

Quote Originally Posted by postie66 View Post
    Do what you bloody like I'm being realistic. And the sad thing is I will renew my season ticket.
    Let's build for next season
    Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    If we'd been mid table all season how would you have felt about next season now?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Yes you will, you love it......your lad is a credit to you BTW.....do not lose the faith

What a load of old tosh! what are you talking about? We are in a great position! 4th in the league with a 4 point lead on 8th. its all to play for still. I think a lot of 'fans' are forgetting that we nearly dropped out of the football league a year ago. AH an KN are still both in their first full season in their respective jobs and quite frankly, are still learning. Mistakes have been made but did either of them ever say they were perfect? NO.

Instead of being a defeatist, try actually getting behind the club instead of crying into you match programme.

Quote Originally Posted by meadowlane1 View Post
    What a load of old tosh! what are you talking about? We are in a great position! 4th in the league with a 4 point lead on 8th. its all to play for still. I think a lot of 'fans' are forgetting that we nearly dropped out of the football league a year ago. AH an KN are still both in their first full season in their respective jobs and quite frankly, are still learning. Mistakes have been made but did either of them ever say they were perfect? NO.

Instead of being a defeatist, try actually getting behind the club instead of crying into you match programme.
    Agreed.....you need to spend more time on here Sir~Madam......we are not good at the moment, but we are not dog~****e either.....a win versus Covo and it is game on again......Forte for a hat~trick if he starts with another striker in support

Quote Originally Posted by meadowlane1 View Post

I agree that the OP is being overly pessimistic, but you are going the other way by claiming we are 4th in the league!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Agreed.....you need to spend more time on here Sir~Madam......we are not good at the moment, but we are not dog~****e either.....a win versus Covo and it is game on again......Forte for a hat~trick if he starts with another striker in support

Precisely tarquinbeech. Forte looked hungry today, given a little run in until the end of the season and he will get more goals than shola/stead will in the same 5 games. Regarding Coventry, when you look at the highlights of their game today you will see just how badly they defended. 3 of the goals they shipped were direct results of there own bad defending. In this league nothing can be taken for granted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast