+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Week 37 Fixtures Part One

Week 37 Fixtures Part One

Any idea when these fixtures will be posted before tonight's games?

Will be posted up later today.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Will be posted up later today.

What you talking about you mad man ?

Not mad. Albertz sent me a private message last night asking when I'd be posting the thread for tonight's games. He then started this thread with the same question before seeing that my answer to his question was that I'd be starting it this morning. As we can all see, I failed to post the thread when I said I would.

Having checked back at the original dates for tonight's games I see that no predictions were taken at the times, probably due to these games being postponed well in advance of them taking place. Therefore, just like last Tuesday's St Mirren-Dumbarton game, there's too little warning to start a thread for tonight and still expect everyone to see it although, with Queens having a game, perhaps I might have got away with being very late.

No problem. Wise decision.

Quote Originally Posted by nunez View Post
    What you talking about you mad man ?
    I was a little concerned that Albertz seemed to be not only asking the question but answering too. Good to see there was actually a reason for what at face value was an odd situation.
    Keep up your input to the board Albertz, never a dull moment with your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    I was a little concerned that Albertz seemed to be not only asking the question but answering too. Good to see there was actually a reason for what at face value was an odd situation.
    Keep up your input to the board Albertz, never a dull moment with your posts.
    I will certainly continue to post no problem.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)