+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Norman smurf****E

  1. #1

    Norman smurf****E

    What a prick his language to the Crewe fans behind him was disgusting no wonder people were having a go at him and he was confronted by a fan I hope he is reported to the FA his conduct was a disgrace but hey it is port fail

  2. #2
    Oh he’s a classless cock alright. I’d put him in the same category as your manager.

  3. #3
    No DA might come out with some classic statements because he cares Norman Fat**** is only interested in himself

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by valefaninpeace View Post
    Oh he’s a classless cock alright. I’d put him in the same category as your manager.
    I find it quite bizarre that you are commenting frequently on an Alex forum when you support another club!

  5. #5
    School holidays in boslem he’s bored fed up counting his 6 fingers ��

  6. #6
    As a neutral I was at the game and had seats behind NS and the vale directors and there wives . NS language was only heard when he was angrily approached by a crewe fan after vale had scored there 2nd after he stood up and celebrated . ( which he should be able to do).The crewe fan x 2 should of been removed from the ground if the stewards weren’t so weak.Unfair to criticise NS , as the aggression came to the directors and there partners , not the other way round .

    PS Fan also wanted another go at full
    time .
    Neutral view .

  7. #7
    People should be able to attend games without being threatened including the away Directors and it leaves a bad impression on the rest of us when that happens. I don't know NS only that he comes out and speaks to fans and he rescued the club when it was on its knees and has lost a lot of money in the process.

    I sit just opposite the Directors seats and just a bit lower down and didn't see or hear anything other than an idiot Crewe fan who I unfortunately got to sit by and he never shut up and gave a running commentary to his mate the whole time and I moved at HT to somewhere else....

    There are PITA's everywhere!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Going down View Post
    As a neutral I was at the game and had seats behind NS and the vale directors and there wives . NS language was only heard when he was angrily approached by a crewe fan after vale had scored there 2nd after he stood up and celebrated . ( which he should be able to do).The crewe fan x 2 should of been removed from the ground if the stewards weren’t so weak.Unfair to criticise NS , as the aggression came to the directors and there partners , not the other way round .

    PS Fan also wanted another go at full
    time .
    Neutral view .
    No possible excuse for this behaviour. No excuse for pitch invasions either. I am sat in the main stand and there were elements of both sets of supporters who had gone merely to goad and bait the opposing supporters. If they had bothered to watch the match they would have seen some good football.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Proggs View Post
    Fat, ignorant, ugly too
    Would that be your supporter who ran on the pitch and barged into our goalkeeper twice? I think someone is reporting that incident to the police hopefully. Or was the the steward and his attempts at antagonising one of our players? Laughable when you think a Crewe fan went on the radio complaining about the behaviour of our fans after all that happened.

  10. #10
    You have very selective eyes VFP, which set of supporters threw a flare on the pitch?

    A select few of both sides behaved badly and hopefully won't return. A man from WARRINGTON arrested, what's that all about?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    You have very selective eyes VFP, which set of supporters threw a flare on the pitch?

    A select few of both sides behaved badly and hopefully won't return. A man from WARRINGTON arrested, what's that all about?
    There are Alex fans, as well as players who live in Warrington, trust me!

    Vale fan in pi55 is not a vale fan.

  12. #12
    I'm not a neutral I support Crewe but this game always brings out elements that would otherwise not be there and personally I wish some of the people who were supposedly there to support Crewe didn't bother. I was amazed at how bad some of the Crewe supporters were. The idiot who had a go at NS should be banned from attending any matches and some of those who ran on the pitch should be identified and banned also. There was one moron who had a go at one of the Vale defenders and ended up on his ar$e, actually I thought that was funny, the idiot then got up and tried to square up to him until Ray ushered him away, he should be identified and banned along with a few others who ran onto the pitch.
    Last edited by Gobstopper; 04-04-2018 at 12:05 PM.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobstopper View Post
    I'm not a neutral I support Crewe but this game always brings out elements that would otherwise not be there and personally I wish some of the people who were supposedly there to support Crewe didn't bother. I was amazed at how bad some of the Crewe supporters were. The idiot who had a go at NS should be banned from attending any matches and some of those who ran on the pitch should be identified and banned also. There was one moron who had a go at one of the Vale defenders and ended up on his ar$e, actually I thought that was funny, the idiot then got up and tried to square up to him until Ray ushered him away, he should be identified and banned along with a few others who ran onto the pitch.
    Spot on in every aspect. Moronic behaviour should be rewarded with a lengthy ban if not a lifetime one. God forbid any of these people breed!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    Spot on in every aspect. Moronic behaviour should be rewarded with a lengthy ban if not a lifetime one. God forbid any of these people breed!
    That's the problem too many of them do breed, cant stop that unfortunately, but we can as a club stop them entering the ground ever again.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by valefaninpeace View Post
    Would that be your supporter who ran on the pitch and barged into our goalkeeper twice? I think someone is reporting that incident to the police hopefully. Or was the the steward and his attempts at antagonising one of our players? Laughable when you think a Crewe fan went on the radio complaining about the behaviour of our fans after all that happened.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AkS7s73gMmA

    Worth a watch not only for our equaliser but also for the two Vale fans that run on the pitch and go after McKirdy.

    Those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw clay.

  16. #16
    Interesting moment at 3:47 where a Vale player picks up something that was thrown on the pitch Must have been a Crewe fan with one huge throw !!!!
    Trouble is that this fixture attract the morons from both sides who only go to 2 matches per season looking for trouble

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    Interesting moment at 3:47 where a Vale player picks up something that was thrown on the pitch Must have been a Crewe fan with one huge throw !!!!
    Trouble is that this fixture attract the morons from both sides who only go to 2 matches per season looking for trouble
    The fail fans are trying to claim the steward threw the coin at the fail player, that equalizer has really hurt them

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by thnhouse View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AkS7s73gMmA

    Worth a watch not only for our equaliser but also for the two Vale fans that run on the pitch and go after McKirdy.

    Those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw clay.
    Vale fans using VERY bad language with women around them is disgusting and the Crewe fans running on the pitch was ridiculous too and wonder if the FA will get involved? I also wanted to ask whether our players celebrating in the corner after Kirk scored was a bit overdone and encouraged some fans to get involved? Peter Morse I know thinks we over do these celebrations after scoring that can affect the concentration when the game restarts?

    I must must admit that that is the first time ever in any game I have attended when I didn't know the Ref had blown the final whistle which added to the confusion.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by thnhouse View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AkS7s73gMmA

    Worth a watch not only for our equaliser but also for the two Vale fans that run on the pitch and go after McKirdy.

    Those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw clay.
    McKirdy was lucky not to get a second yellow for shoving Whitfield over the barrier. Ludicrous behaviour.

    All this you did this you did that is daft. Both clubs have their share of idiots and both sets of idiots let their clubs down badly on Monday. But to have a Crewe fan calling Radio Stoke to criticise the Vale fans, implying his lot were free of blame was just stupid. As you say, those who live in glass houses ..........

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by PVFC Oldie View Post
    McKirdy was lucky not to get a second yellow for shoving Whitfield over the barrier. Ludicrous behaviour.

    All this you did this you did that is daft. Both clubs have their share of idiots and both sets of idiots let their clubs down badly on Monday. But to have a Crewe fan calling Radio Stoke to criticise the Vale fans, implying his lot were free of blame was just stupid. As you say, those who live in glass houses ..........
    Agree with all that, but don't think that somebody that rings in to radio Stoke is typical of all fans. They are almost always stupid or narcissists, with the odd exception. You don't listen to P&G for intellectual content but more for comedy.

    Unfortunately Vale-Crewe brings out a load of nutters on both sides. Listen to the Vale fan on Youtube hurling abuse at Mckirdy for a full 4 minutes. Pretty funny listening to it, but imagine sitting next to that with your kids!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •