+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Norman smurf****E

Norman smurf****E

What a prick his language to the Crewe fans behind him was disgusting no wonder people were having a go at him and he was confronted by a fan I hope he is reported to the FA his conduct was a disgrace but hey it is port fail

Oh he’s a classless cock alright. I’d put him in the same category as your manager.

No DA might come out with some classic statements because he cares Norman Fat**** is only interested in himself

Quote Originally Posted by valefaninpeace View Post
    Oh he’s a classless cock alright. I’d put him in the same category as your manager.
    I find it quite bizarre that you are commenting frequently on an Alex forum when you support another club!

School holidays in boslem he’s bored fed up counting his 6 fingers ��

As a neutral I was at the game and had seats behind NS and the vale directors and there wives . NS language was only heard when he was angrily approached by a crewe fan after vale had scored there 2nd after he stood up and celebrated . ( which he should be able to do).The crewe fan x 2 should of been removed from the ground if the stewards weren’t so weak.Unfair to criticise NS , as the aggression came to the directors and there partners , not the other way round .

PS Fan also wanted another go at full
    time .
    Neutral view .

People should be able to attend games without being threatened including the away Directors and it leaves a bad impression on the rest of us when that happens. I don't know NS only that he comes out and speaks to fans and he rescued the club when it was on its knees and has lost a lot of money in the process.

I sit just opposite the Directors seats and just a bit lower down and didn't see or hear anything other than an idiot Crewe fan who I unfortunately got to sit by and he never shut up and gave a running commentary to his mate the whole time and I moved at HT to somewhere else....

There are PITA's everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Going down View Post
    As a neutral I was at the game and had seats behind NS and the vale directors and there wives . NS language was only heard when he was angrily approached by a crewe fan after vale had scored there 2nd after he stood up and celebrated . ( which he should be able to do).The crewe fan x 2 should of been removed from the ground if the stewards weren’t so weak.Unfair to criticise NS , as the aggression came to the directors and there partners , not the other way round .

PS Fan also wanted another go at full
    time .
    Neutral view .
    No possible excuse for this behaviour. No excuse for pitch invasions either. I am sat in the main stand and there were elements of both sets of supporters who had gone merely to goad and bait the opposing supporters. If they had bothered to watch the match they would have seen some good football.

Quote Originally Posted by Proggs View Post
    Fat, ignorant, ugly too
    Would that be your supporter who ran on the pitch and barged into our goalkeeper twice? I think someone is reporting that incident to the police hopefully. Or was the the steward and his attempts at antagonising one of our players? Laughable when you think a Crewe fan went on the radio complaining about the behaviour of our fans after all that happened.

You have very selective eyes VFP, which set of supporters threw a flare on the pitch?

A select few of both sides behaved badly and hopefully won't return. A man from WARRINGTON arrested, what's that all about?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast