+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Accrington Stanley ooo r day?

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Accrington Stanley, now thats a club!

all the best the Stans!!
    john.
    Thanks! John!

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Yes winny it's laughable and my post was more mocking of it than a dig at Accrington Stanley

As davee said they're making a meal of it
    I know you only meant well Gaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey up Stan, where you been hiding. Last I saw of you on here is when the Accy board was still active.
    And then a Footymad hatchet man came along and gave it the old two footed lunge unfortunately.
    I've been here and there Acido. Yeah,the old Accy board eh. Happy days!

I have heard that there is historic allegations about Accy players once receiving milk vouchers.

Bob Lord Our ex chairman was a fan of Accy Stanley and did his best to help them out of the league ..

Quote Originally Posted by Winstan of Accrington View Post
    How do Alf! Yes,we're nearly there,though "nearly" has happened quite a lot in Accy's time. There won't be any celebrations till it's certain,though no doubt the fans will think otherwise,just like they did against Stevenage 2 years ago,when Stanley f.ked it up in the last game. As for Rovers. It's a pity there probably won't be that Stanley v Rovers derby we've all dreamed about,next season. Though like Accy.Blackburn aren't up yet and they too have a history of f..king it up when the winning post is in sight. I've kind of been cheering the Dingles on too this season. I've reached that age now where all that banter,sometimes hatred is behind me. I think Burnley have represented east Lancashire very well in the Premiership these last few years. They deserve credit for that.
    You plastic dingle sh1thouse winny!

Quote Originally Posted by Winstan of Accrington View Post
    I've been here and there Acido. Yeah,the old Accy board eh. Happy days!
    Speaking of happy days, I see Accy Stanleywhoarethey are winning promotion tonight, as Im posting this actually.
    Are you all looking forward to your first ever visit to Oakwell next season, and I dont mean in the ghastly Checkatrade tinpot cup thingy ?. lol
    Last edited by Acido; 17-04-2018 at 08:34 PM.

League 1 that's oo day r and good luck to em

Name:  .........jpg
Views: 86
Size:  74.9 KB

If your lucky Gaz, then you also might get to visit Oakwell again in the League next season lol. I bet you and Laz cant hide your excitement can you ?.

Well done Winny if you looking in.
    I shall raise a glass of milk for you.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast